This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Your (Krsna) (55 P)
Pages in category "You (Krsna)"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- A pure devotee continuously offers transcendental loving service to You (Krsna), but You may nonetheless offer mercy to anyone, without depending on his service
- An advanced devotee like Arjuna understands Him (Krsna) and glorifies Him, saying, param brahma param dhama pavitram paramam bhavan: (BG 10.12) You are the Supreme Brahman, the supreme abode and purifier
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita, mattah smrtir jnanam apohanam ca: (BG 15.15) remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness come from You (Krsna). Nothing can be done independently, yet You act independently of the service rendered by Your servants
- Balarama said to Krsna, You Yourself are playing as the calves & cows & boys. What is the mystery of this situation? Where have those other calves & cows & boys gone? And why are You expanding Yourself as the cows, calves & boys? Will You kindly tell Me
- Because of Your (Caitanya's) causeless mercy toward Your devotees, You want to describe the transcendental pastimes in Vrndavana. Anyone empowered to do this can bring the entire world under Your influence
- Because You (Krsna) are everything and are therefore the Supreme Brahman, we (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) simply offer our respectful obeisances unto You - SB 10.10.33
- Brahma himself addressed Krsna, narayanas tvam na hi sarva-dehinam: You are also Narayana. Indeed, You are the original Narayana - SB 10.14.14
- Brahma said, "In the living entities and other energies, You are the supreme one without a second, the supreme Supersoul. The innumerable living entities are simply like sparks of the original fire, Your Lordship"
- Dear Krsna, why are You so restless that You have eaten dirt in a solitary place? This complaint has been lodged against You by all Your playmates, including Your elder brother, Balarama. How is this - SB 10.8.34
- Dear Lord - the demigods prayed - when You (Krsna) appear in Your different incarnations, You take different names and forms according to different situations
- Desiring to create these universes, You create them, maintain them and again wind them up by Your own energies, which are under the control of Your second energy, called yogamaya, just as a spider creates a cobweb by its own energy and again winds it up
- I (Arjuna) fall down to offer You my respectful obeisances and ask Your mercy. As a father tolerates the impudence of his son, a friend the impertinence of a friend, or a husband the familiarity of his wife, please tolerate the wrongs I may have done You
- I (Vasudeva) am sure that You (Krsna) will kill all the armies that are moving all over the world under the leadership of politicians who are dressed as ksatriya rulers but who are factually demons - SB 10.3.21
- If you think that "My dear God, I come to You for my daily bread, and as soon as You give me my daily bread, my business is finished with You..." No. That is also very good, but this is not love. This is business
- In connection with the glorification of the month of Kartika, devotees pray: Dear Lord, During Your childhood pastimes You liberated two sons of Kuvera & made them great devotees. I wish that instead of giving me liberation You may award me such devotion
- Indra said, "I thought that in the name of a Govardhana sacrifice You (Krsna) were taking my share of profit, and therefore I mistook Your position"
- Indra said, "My dear Lord, being puffed up by my false prestige, I thought that You had offended me by not allowing the cowherd men to perform the Indra-yajna, and I thought that You wanted to enjoy the offerings that were arranged for the sacrifice"
- Lord Balarama said, I thought that these boys and calves were a display of the power of great sages like Narada, but now I see that all these boys and calves are You (Krsna)
- Lord Balarama said, My dear Krsna, in the beginning I thought that all these cows, calves and cowherd boys were either great sages and saintly persons or demigods, but at the present it appears that they are actually Your expansions. They are all You
- Lord Krsna thought: "My friends climb on My shoulders in pure friendship, saying, ‘What kind of big man are You? You and I are equal'"
- May our (Nakakuvara's and Manigriva's) heads offer our obeisances to everything within this world, because all things are also Your different forms, and may our eyes see the forms of Vaisnavas, who are nondifferent from You - SB 10.10.38
- Mother Yasoda challenged Krsna, "If You have not eaten earth, then open Your mouth wide." When challenged by His mother in this way, Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda, to exhibit pastimes like a human child, opened His mouth - SB 10.8.36
- My friends climb on My shoulders in pure friendship, saying, 'What kind of big man are You? You and I are equal
- My Lord (Krsna), You are directly the origin of all Vedic statements, and by understanding You, one gradually understands everything - SB 10.3.24
- My Lord, because You (Krsna) dispel all the fear of Your devotees, I request You to save us (Devaki and Vasudeva) and give us protection from the terrible fear of Kamsa - SB 10.3.28
- My Lord, You (Krsna) are the same person who in the beginning created this material world by His personal external energy - SB 10.3.14
- My Lord, Your (Krsna's) form is transcendental to the three material modes, yet for the maintenance of the three worlds, You assume the white color of Visnu in goodness - SB 10.3.20
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: You (Krsna) are the original provider of the life, body and senses of all living entities. You are the eternal God, Lord Visnu, who is all-pervading, the imperishable controller of everything, and You are eternal time
- Narottama Das Thakura continued, "I pray that You please be merciful upon me. Please do not kick me away, for I have no other shelter than You"
- Now (after being delivered by Krsna) they (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) admitted - Because You (Krsna) are the Supreme Person, You can do everything
- Now that You (Krsna) have appeared, My Lord, death is fleeing in fear of You, and the living entities, having obtained shelter at Your lotus feet by Your mercy, are sleeping in full mental peace - SB 10.3.27
- Nrsimha-deva wanted to give him benediction, blessings, "Whatever you like." He refused, he said "I'm not a mercantile devotee that I'll get some benefit from You, but first benediction I want that let me engage in service of Your servant, Narada Muni"
- O infallible one (Lord Kamadeva), Your lotus palm is the source of all benediction. Therefore Your pure devotees worship it, and You very mercifully place Your hand on their heads
- O Lord (Krsna), You exist before the creation. Therefore, who, trapped by a body of material qualities in this material world, can understand You - SB 10.10.32
- O My Lord, O My husband, O most dearly beloved! O mighty-armed Lord! Where are You? Where are You? O My friend, reveal Yourself to Your maidservant, who is very much aggrieved by Your absence
- O Supersoul of all living entities, O Personality of Godhead (Kapiladeva), simply by seeing You I (Amsuman) have now been freed from all lusty desires, which are the root cause of insurmountable illusion and bondage in the material world
- O supremely auspicious, we (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) offer our respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna), who are the supreme good - SB 10.10.36
- Offering blessings to the newborn child, Krsna, the wives and daughters of the cowherd men said, "May You become the King of Vraja and long maintain all its inhabitants" - SB 10.5.12
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu prayed: O Krsna, If You kindly pick me up and fix me as one of the particles of dust at Your lotus feet, that will save me
- Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura sings: "You (God) are now completely independent to act however You like. If You like, You can kill me, and if You like, You can save me. In any case, I am Your eternal servant and You have every right to do whatever You like."
- The cosmic manifestation is nondifferent from You, and the annihilation is also caused by You. This relationship between Your Lordship and the cosmos is illustrated by the example of the seed and the tree, or the subtle cause and the gross manifestation
- The devotee prays: As Your (Krsna's) devotee is completely free from all desires, Your Lordship is also completely free from desires. You are fully independent
- The gopis, following the proper system, protected Krsna, their child, with this mantra: May Cakri protect You from the front; may Sri Hari, Gadadhari, the carrier of the club, protect You from the back - SB 10.6.22-23
- The gopis, following the proper system, protected Krsna, their child, with this mantra: May Lord Vaikuntha protect You while You are walking, and may Lord Narayana, the husband of the goddess of fortune, protect You while You are sitting - SB 10.6.25-26
- The gopis, following the proper system, protected Krsna, their child, with this mantra: While You are playing, may Govinda protect You, and while You are sleeping may Madhava protect You - SB 10.6.25-26
- The living entities depend on Your (Krsna's) mercy for liberation, but when You want to give them liberation, You do not depend on anyone else
- The supremacy of Lord Visnu is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.12) in this statement by Arjuna: You are the primal God, transcendental and original, and You are the unborn and all-pervading beauty
- The supremacy of Lord Visnu is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.12) in this statement by Arjuna: You are the Supreme Brahman, the ultimate, the supreme abode and purifier, the Absolute Truth and the eternal divine person
- This is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (11.39): You are the Lord of air, the supreme justice Yama, the fire, and the Lord of rains. You are the moon, and You are the great-grandfather. Therefore I offer my respectful obeisances unto You again and again
- Those who are in the spiritual world are absorbed in Your loving service, forgetting themselves and You also, and those in the material world are absorbed in material sense gratification and therefore also forget You
- You (Krsna) are Brahman, the greatest of everything, full of effulgence like the sun. You have no material cause, You are free from change and deviation, and You have no material desires. Thus the Vedas say that You are the substance - SB 10.3.24
- You (Krsna) are the time factor, the immediate cause, and You are material nature, consisting of the three modes passion, goodness and ignorance - SB 10.10.30-31
- You (Krsna) should come here, and after You have taken Your bath, eaten Your lunch and been decorated with ornaments, You may play with Your friends again - SB 10.11.19
- You (Krsna), who are free from endeavor, unaffected by the modes of material nature, and changeless in Your spiritual situation. There are no contradictions in You, who are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Parabrahman - SB 10.3.19
- You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants. By such an appearance You reestablish the principles of eternal religion, which human society forgets by long association with the material energy
- You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna), the controller of everything. The body, life, ego and senses of every living entity are Your own self. You are the Supreme Person, Visnu, the imperishable controller - SB 10.10.30-31