Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
wrath | wrathful
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Wrath (3 P)
Pages in category "Wrath"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- If lust is transformed into love for the Supreme, or transformed into Krsna consciousness - or, in other words, desiring everything for Krsna - then both lust and wrath can be spiritualized
- If the mode of passion, instead of being degraded into the mode of ignorance, is elevated to the mode of goodness by the prescribed method of living and acting, then one can be saved from the degradation of wrath by spiritual attachment
- In order to be freed from the wrath of Varunadeva, as well as to fulfill the desired end of their (the gopis') vows and ultimately to please their worshipable Lord, Krsna, they immediately abided by His order
- In the material world the wrath of those who want to lord it over material nature interacts, and the fire of war takes place, exhausting the unwanted population
- In the original Vrndavana there is no such thing as the wrath of Indra, the king of heaven, and danger or torrents of rain overflood, inundation
- Maharaja Ambarisa was a pure devotee of the Lord, and thus without any effort on his part the Lord saved him from the wrath of Yogesvara Durvasa Muni, and the latter was obliged to beg pardon from the King
- Mayavati knew that she had previously been Rati, the wife of Cupid; after her husband was burned to ashes by the wrath of Lord Siva, she was always expecting him to come back in a material form
- The common man supposes the unequal distribution of rain to represent nature's wrath for our sinful acts. There is truth in this. Thus to have an equal distribution of state-raised taxes, the citizens need to be scrupulously honest and virtuous
- The Lord is never affected by any kind of wrath, so how can there be any place for lust, which is less strong than wrath? When lust or desire is not fulfilled, there is the appearance of wrath
- The moon-god is one of the demigods, but to fight against the other demigods he took the assistance of the demons. Sukra, being an enemy of Brhaspati, also joined the moon-god to retaliate in wrath against Brhaspati
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: It is lust only, Arjuna, which is born of contact with the material mode of passion and later transformed into wrath, and which is the all-devouring sinful enemy of this world
- The wrath of Indra was exhibited in the shape of torrents of rain and hailstones, and Lord Krsna held up Govardhana Hill for seven days, until the ninth day of the moon
- We do not know what is love. Simply you are playing with lust, and lust, as soon as you do not satisfy my senses to my satisfaction, then there is anger, krodha, or wrath
- When Krsna saved the inhabitants of Vrndavana from the wrath of Indra by lifting Govardhana Hill, a surabhi cow from Goloka Vrndavana, as well as King Indra from the heavenly planets, appeared before Him
- When Lord Siva was engaged in severely austere meditation, Cupid, the demigod of lust, threw his arrow of sex desire. Lord Siva, thus being angry at him, glanced at Cupid in great wrath, and at once the body of Cupid was annihilated
- Wrath can never enter into the heart of Him (the Lord), who is above all this. So how can lust take shelter in His mind?