"wonderful things"|"wonderful thing"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Wonderful Things"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- A devotee who has taken shelter at the lotus feet of the Lord can also do wonderful things unimaginable to a common man, by the grace of the dust of those lotus feet. Caitanya Mahaprabhu teaches us to take shelter of the Lord's lotus feet
- A saintly person never takes credit for such actions because he knows very well that when wonderful things are done on his behalf by the grace of the Supreme Lord, all credit goes to the master and not to the servant
- Akrura said, "My dear Lord, all wonderful things that are happening within this world, either in the sky or in the water or on the land, are factually appearing in Your universal form. So when I have seen You, what wonderful things have I not seen"
- An inexperienced boy may be struck with wonder by seeing the impersonal actions of electronics or many other wonderful things conducted by electrical energy, but an experienced man knows that behind the action is a living man who creates such energy
- As inquisitive persons tour all over the world to gain direct local experience, the less intelligent transcendentalist similarly desires to have some experience of those planets about which he has heard so many wonderful things
- As soon as he awakened he (Sikhi Mahiti) embraced his brother and sister and informed them - I am still seeing the same dream! And the most wonderful thing is that as soon as I came near Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He embraced me with His long arms
- As your energy can produce so much wonderful thing, why not Krsna's energy, or God's energy, is very strong? Yes. It is very strong. Just like you are also energy, but why you are not strong
- Because everyone is dying, but the man who is not yet dead, he thinks that he'll live forever. This is the most wonderful thing
- Because they had very good tendency for learning Sanskrit to know so many things. That was their research. They knew it that in Sanskrit language there are so many wonderful things
- By chanting the Vedic mantras properly in a sacrifice, one can perform many wonderful things. In Kali-yuga, however, there are no qualified brahmanas who can chant the mantras properly
- By yogic powers he created for her this great airplane and gave her a big house with maidservants and all opulences. Kardama Muni was merely a human being, but he could perform such wonderful things by yogic powers
- Even though Brahma was the first dominating deity in the material world and therefore able to do many wonderful things, he would never, like the nondevotee, have the audacity to think of becoming one with the Lord because is a pure devotee
- Everyone says: "Swamiji, you have done wonderful thing." But I say: "I do not know any magic, jugglery. But wonderful thing is that I have not adulterated." That is wonderful
- Everyone, especially the karmis, they think that they will live forever. This is the most wonderful thing
- He (Lord Krsna) possesses supermost inconceivable energies of all different varieties. If a man's brain can produce a space satellite, one can very easily imagine how brains higher than man can produce similarly wonderful things which are far superior
- Here the most wonderful thing is that everyone is seeing that everyone is dying every moment, but the man seeing, he's thinking that he will live forever. This is the most wonderful thing
- How can you deny that there is no consciousness in the matter of sun rising, moon rising, seasonal changes, and so many planets floating in the air? So many wonderful things are being done in the material nature
- Hundreds and thousands of living entities meet death at every moment, but a foolish living being nonetheless thinks himself deathless and does not prepare for death. This is the most wonderful thing in this world
- If a man's brain can produce a space satellite one can easily imagine how brains higher than man can produce similarly wonderful things which are far superior. The reasonable person will easily accept this argument but stubborn atheists would never agree
- If one takes account of only one universe, he will find so many combinations of wonderful things within, because there are innumerable planets, innumerable residences and places of demigods
- If such wonderful things (cities, highways, bridges, great buildings, monuments, and great civilizations) can be performed by the minute spirit spark, we cannot begin to imagine what can be accomplished by the Supreme Spirit Whole
- If that minute particle can play so much wonderful things, just see, just imagine what wonderful things cannot be done by the supreme particle. Or not particle: He is the whole
- If we get our headquarters in the very important business quarter of New York, just like I saw those photos, big, big skyscrapers surrounding, millions of people passing daily, oh, that will be very wonderful thing
- In our material existence we are impure, and we cannot do anything wonderful, but if we purify our existence by tapasya, we can do wonderful things by the grace of the Lord. Therefore tapasya is very important
- In the Bhagavad-gita, where Krsna states - Under My superintendence the whole material nature is working. All wonderful things that you see in this material world are due to My supervision, My supreme control
- In the creation of the Lord there are many wonderful things we can see with our own eyes every day and night, but we are unable to reach them equipped by modern materialistic science
- In the Krsna-karnamrta Bilvamangala Thakur has explained his restlessness as follows, "My dear Lord, Your naughtiness in boyhood is the most wonderful thing in the three worlds"
- In the Mundaka Upanisad (3.2.3) it is said: one cannot become self-realized simply by having an academic education, by presenting lectures in an erudite way (pravacanena labhyah), or by being an intelligent scientist who discovers many wonderful things
- Krsna can do wonderful things. In Bombay He has done the most wonderful things. Everyone, the whole Bombay appreciates how wonderful. If Krsna likes He can do anything
- Krsna tells His friends, "My dear friend, what a wonderful thing it is that since I have seen the beautiful lotus eyes of Srimati Radharani, I have developed a tendency to spit on the moon and the lotus flower"
- Krsna's pastimes cannot be imitated. Krsna married over 16,000 wives and kept them nicely in 16,000 palaces, but an ordinary man cannot even keep one wife nicely. It is not that Krsna just spoke so many wonderful things; He also acted wonderfully
- Sex desire is especially excited in the autumn season, but the wonderful thing about Krsna's association with the gopis is that there was no question of sex desire
- She (Mother Yasoda) concluded that she was either dreaming or seeing the play of the illusory energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. She thought that she had become mad, mentally deranged, to see all those wonderful things
- So reappearing, that is natural. That is not wonderful thing. Everyone is reappearing
- The Caitanya-caritamrta shows that there are many wonderful things to discover by glorifying the Supreme - CC Intro
- The demons do not understand the potency of the Lord, when wonderful things are done, the demons think that they are accidental
- The external energy, or material nature, works under the superintendence of the time factor as the Lord Himself, and that is why material nature appears to have produced so many wonderful things in the cosmic manifestation
- The inhabitants of Kimpurusa-loka can perform many wonderful mystic demonstrations. In other words, they can exhibit as many wonderful things as one can imagine. The inhabitants of this planet can do whatever they like, or whatever they imagine
- The ordinary man is surprised to see the inventions of a great scientist, but the statement of Jambavan confirms that although a scientist may be a creator of many wonderful things, Krsna is the creator of the scientist
- The Personality of Godhead has unlimited potencies to create and manifest many wonderful things, both temporary and permanent
- The wonderful thing is that this is a method of spiritual realization which attracts even a child. Unless one denies to be attracted, everyone is attracted. Even a child, even a dog. Therefore it is universal
- The yogis can display many wonders; but by performance of yogic mystic powers, one cannot become God
- There are so many wonderful things done by the animals, without any scientific knowledge, so-called scientific knowledge
- They are making so many wonderful things, but they cannot stop death
- This body will not exist, but we forget that. This is the most wonderful thing in this material world. Everyone is dying every moment, still, one who is living, he thinks that he will live forever. That is the most wonderful thing
- This earth planet is called Bharata-varsa because it was ruled by King Bharata. Another significant word used in this verse is bahv-ascaryam, "many wonderful things
- We should always be enthusiastic to try for shooting the rhinoceros. That way, if we fail, everybody will say Never mind, nobody can shoot a rhinoceros anyway, and if we succeed, then everyone will say, Just see, what a wonderful thing they have done
- What have you done? You have simply spoiled money. That's all. In that sense I have done so much. Simply by teaching people, "Chant Hare Krsna," they are coming to such light. What do you think? Huh? I have done most wonderful things than them
- What is the amazement, wonderful thing, Sai Baba has done? If he is creator of gold, then why he is doing business of incense?
- When Dharmaraja asked Maharaja Yudhisthira what the most wonderful thing in the world was, Maharaja Yudhisthira replied: ahany ahani bhutani gacchantiha yamalayam.
- When the head of the King of Kasi was thrown through the city gate, people gathered and were astonished to see that wonderful thing
- When we see wonderful things happening in the cosmic nature, we should know that behind this cosmic manifestation there is a controller. Nothing could be manifested without being controlled. BG 1972 Introduction
- When Yudhisthira Maharaja was asked, "What is the most wonderful thing in the world?" he replied, - The most wonderful thing is that every day, every moment, people are dying, and yet everyone thinks that death will not come for him
- Yamaraja once asked Maharaja Yudhisthira, "What is the most wonderful thing within this world?
- You are fulfilling my dream, New Vrindaban. I dreamt all these things. Wonderful things have been done
- You can just see that that minute particle of the soul within this body, how wonderful things we are doing. Everything, whatever material manifestation, at least in this world
- You can see daily even in this material world so many wonderful things and still you think that you're God. For only which you cannot touch even
- You teach us that those who are very fond of children within this material world and who enter into marriage to enjoy family life can have the Supreme Personality of Godhead as their child, the most wonderful thing is that the Lord Himself licks His toe