Pages in category "Witnessing Caitanya"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Lord Jagannatha and Lord Balarama sometimes stopped the car and happily observed Lord Caitanya's dancing. Anyone who was able to see Them stop and watch the dancing bore witness to Their pastimes
- No one has witnessed such bodily changes elsewhere, nor has anyone read of them in the revealed scriptures. Yet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the supreme sannyasi, exhibited these ecstatic symptoms
- Svarupa Damodara Gosvama and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami witnessed Caitanya Mahaprabhu's activities firsthand and recorded them in two notebooks
- The beauty of Lord Caitanya's body and His ecstatic love of God were witnessed by everyone. Many people used to come see Him, and as soon as they saw Him, all their unhappiness and distress vanished
- These two brothers were the witnesses who proved that Lord Caitanya was rightly named Patita-pavana, "the deliverer of the fallen souls"