Within and Without
"within and without"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Within and Without"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- After undergoing all sorts of penances, if I cannot realize that God is within me and God is without everywhere, then all my penances are spoiled
- Arjuna thought himself to be the doer of action, but he did not consider the Supreme sanction within and without. If one does not know that a super sanction is there, why should he act? BG 1972 purports
- As soon as you become sincere, Krsna responds from within. If you want Krsna, or God, sincerely, then the help will come two ways: from without, from within
- As the universal elements are both within and without, similarly the Lord's name, form, quality, pastimes, entourage, etc., as they are described in the revealed scriptures, are factually being televised in the heart of the devotee
- If you can see twenty-four hours Krsna, within and without, then that is the end of all tapasya
- In the Vedas it is said, antar bahis ca tat sarvam vyaya narayanah sthitah: "Narayana is all-pervading, and He exists both within and without
- It is possible that some extremely powerful personality, within or without the universe, may sometimes show more power than the Lord Himself. Still the pure devotee knows that this power is a vibhuti delegated by the Lord
- Krsna helps as the guru, or spiritual master, from within & without. From without He helps the devotee as His representative, and from within He talks personally with the pure devotee & gives him instructions by which he may return home, back to Godhead
- Krsna is ready to help you from within and without provided you are anxious to get that help
- Krsna is situated in everyone’s heart, and the spiritual master is His direct external representative. Thus Krsna is situated antar-bahih, within and without
- Krsna transmits information both from within and from without. We simply have to receive it. If knowledge is received in this way, it doesn’t matter whether it is inconceivable or not
- Krsna transmits information both from within and from without. We simply have to receive it. If knowledge is received in this way, it doesn’t matter whether it is inconceivable or not - CC Intro
- One has to be acquainted with God from both within and without, and one must take dictation from within and without to act in Krsna consciousness. This is the highest perfectional stage of the human form of life
- One should depend solely on the Supreme Personality of Godhead and be free from material desires. One should also be clean, within and without
- The autumn season takes away the rolling of dark clouds in the sky as well as the polluted water. Filthy conditions on the ground also become cleansed. Similarly, a person who takes to KC immediately becomes cleansed of all dirty things within & without
- The brahminical qualifications are control of the senses, control of the mind, cleanliness within and without, development of spiritual and material knowledge, simplicity, truthfulness, faith in the Supreme Personality of Godhead, etc
- The Complete Whole must contain everything both within and beyond our experience; otherwise He cannot be complete
- The Lord is manifested to a pure devotee from within and without. This is one of the mysteries of the devotional relationship in which a devotee and the Lord are bound by a tie of spontaneous love
- The misuse of independence is the cause of his (the living entity's) material strife in the conditioned nature. The Lord, therefore, is always giving instruction from within and from without. BG 1972 purports
- The round thing which we see in the sky, that is the covering. Just like a coconut shell. A coconut shell, within and without. Within the coconut shell it is darkness, and without it is light. Similarly, this universe is just like the coconut
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is antarbahih, present within and without everything. One must overcome the delusion caused by the Lord's external energy and realize His presence both externally and internally
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is pleased to guide a devotee from within and without. From within He guides him as the Supersoul, and from without He guides him as the spiritual master
- There is no difference between Krsna's within and without. And one who has no sense of this understanding is the greatest fool in trying to understand Bhagavad-gita. BG 1972 purports
- This phenomenal material world is expanded to a diameter of four billion miles, as a combination of eight material elements transformed into sixteen further categories, within and without, as follows
- Thus all places around the temple were thoroughly washed within and without