Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Whole Day"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- I am glad to learn also that you sometimes fast the whole day, and chant. It is a very good idea and you can follow this principle rigidly two days in a month, namely the Ekadasis
- I go in the morning for little morning walk because the body, whole day if I sit down, it may be jammed. Therefore, for body's sake, I go for little walking
- If there is food, and if there is milk, that is sufficient. No brain required, and one glass milk, that is sufficient for the whole day
- If you are so much addicted to sleeping, you simply chant sixteen rounds and whole day sleep. But don't take food also. Don't get up taking prasadam
- On reaching the Bay of Bengal, there is tilting of the ship & little rolling also. The roughness increased gradually on the upper Bay of Bengal & I felt sea sickness. There was vomiting tendency & dizziness and I felt uncomfortable the whole day & night
- On the eleventh day of the full moon, Ekadasi, Maharaja Nanda observed fasting for the whole day, and just early in the morning of the next day, Dvadasi, he went to take a bath in the river Yamuna
- Our yoga system is not like that, that we whole day, twenty-three hours and forty-five minutes, I engage myself in all nonsensical activities, and fifteen minutes I concentrate my mind, the meditation. That kind of yoga system is not here
- The children they play whole day and night they do not know that they have got responsibilities in future
- The example of the sunshine and the material manifestation is very appropriate in understanding the living entity's contact with the material world. In the morning the sun rises, and the heat and light gradually expand throughout the whole day
- The next morning, in the great ecstasy of love, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started on His tour with no knowledge of the proper direction, and He continued the whole day and night
- The spiritualist's endeavor is to work whole day and night strenuously without any hurt simply for Krsna. That is spiritual life. And the materialist means the same endeavor, always trying to satisfy their personal senses
- The whole day spent at your Temple on Thursday was so pleasant, and happy that all my disciples felt celestial blessings in your association
- You cannot make any progress by this sort of karmi's life. We have to work for organization, but not that whole day and night engaged and no sat-sanga. That is a misguided policy, and it will spoil the whole structure
- You don't require big factories, big workshop, and whole day and night with motorcar going this way and that way. No. There is no necessity for economic development. This is maya