Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Trnavarta (1 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Whirlwind"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A lusty, person whose eyes are covered by the dust of the whirlwind or material existence does not at all consider that his activities are being observed by different stars and planets and are being recorded
- After a while, she (Mother Yasoda) became engaged in household affairs. At that time, a servant of Kamsa’s known as Trnavarta, as instructed by Kamsa, appeared there in the shape of a whirlwind
- Lord Siva lives mostly in the crematorium, where dead bodies are burnt, and the whirlwind dust of the crematorium is his bodily dress. He is unstained by material contamination
- Lord Siva's body is reddish, and he is unstained, but he is covered with ashes. His hair is dusty from the whirlwind dust of the burning crematorium. He is the younger brother of your (Diti's) husband (Kasyapa), and he sees with his three eyes
- Salva also managed to create such a strong whirlwind within the city that all of Dvaraka became dark because of the dust that covered the sky
- Sometimes his (the merchant's who is on the forest path of the material world) eyes are covered by the dust of a whirlwind - that is to say, in his lust he is captivated by the beauty of his wife, especially during her menstrual period
- Sometimes, as if blinded by the dust of a whirlwind, the conditioned soul sees the beauty of the opposite sex, which is called pramada
- The cloud of Krsna's pastimes is drenching the fourteen worlds with a shower of nectar. Unfortunately, when that cloud appeared, a whirlwind arose and blew it away. Being unable to see the cloud, the cataka bird of My eyes is almost dead from thirst
- The incessant arrows shot by Krsna appeared like a whirlwind of blazing fire killing all the military strength of Jarasandha. As Krsna released His arrows, all the elephants gradually began to fall, their heads severed by the arrows
- The nicely combed hair on her (Rukmini's) head scattered here and there, and she fell down straight, like a banana tree cut down by a whirlwind
- The Trnavarta demon went high into the sky with baby Krsna on his shoulder, but the baby assumed such a weight that suddenly he could not go any further, and he had to stop his whirlwind activities
- The vibration of Krsna's flute is like a whirlwind, and the flickering minds of the gopis are like straws and dry leaves. After they fall down in the whirlwind, they never rise again but remain eternally at the lotus feet of Krsna
- The whirlwind (in the forest of material existence) is our attraction for our wife, and the dust storm is our blinding passion experienced during sex
- The whirlwind demon known as Trnavarta once carried Krsna off from the ground and blew Him around, along with some very big trees. At that time, Mother Yasoda could not see her son, and she was so disturbed that she began to walk this way and that
- The wife is compared to a whirlwind, especially during her menstrual period
- They (Gopis) approached Mother Yasoda, stating that they could not find the son of Nanda. He had been taken away by a whirlwind. This is an instance of lamentation in ecstatic love
- They (the citizens of Mathura) spoke of the killing of the demon Putana, as well as the killing of Trnavarta, who came as a whirlwind. They also recalled the deliverance of the twin brothers from within the yamala-arjuna trees
- Trnavartasura assumed the form of a whirlwind and covered with a dust storm the whole tract of land known as Gokula, so that no one could see even the nearest thing