Pages in category "Which One"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Following the Rajasuya sacrifice, there was the Vedic ritualistic duty known as patni-samyaja. This sacrifice, which one performs along with one's wife, was also duly conducted by the priests of King Yudhisthira
- For concentrating your mind, for meditating, if you have to make so many facilities arrangement, and without any arrangement, if you can do, which one is better? Without any arrangement. That is Hare Krsna mantra
- I am very much anxious to have a center in Calcutta, so both those places are very suitable for our purpose. Now you have to decide which one we shall take and work for it immediately
- It is important to realize that one's thoughts at the time of death are influenced by the actual deeds which one performs during his life
- Mayavadis proclaim that there is no separate existence outside the impersonal Brahman and that the feeling of separation is maya, or an illusion, by which one considers a rope to be a snake
- Milk is compared to nectar, which one can drink to become immortal. Of course, simply drinking milk will not make one immortal, but it can increase the duration of one's life
- Society, friendship, love and well-wishers are all simply results of being packed in different bodies. One should know this well and try to get out of this bodily encagement into which one is thrown birth after birth
- Srila Rupa Gosvami also compiled the book named Ujjvala-nilamani, from which one can understand, to the fullest limits, the loving affairs of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna
- That knowledge by which one is attached to one kind of work as the all in all, without knowledge of the truth, and which is very meager, is said to be in the mode of darkness. BG 18.22 - 1972
- The field of activity of the speculators is the mind; there is no limit to the different ways in which one can agitate the mind
- The Mayavadis proclaim that there is no separate existence outside the impersonal Brahman and that the feeling of separation is maya, or an illusion, by which one considers a rope to be a snake
- The plan decided upon by the sages was for Bhrgu to test which one of the predominating deities possesses the quality of goodness in full
- There are ten offenses which one can commit while chanting the transcendental names, and these should be avoided as far as possible, but in any event, one should try to chant the holy names of the Lord at all times
- These are all the duties of a grhastha, and they are very extensive and troublesome to execute. They are compared to a big hill over which one must cross when one is attached to material activities
- This is the path of renunciation based on a frustrated life, but stabilization of such renunciation is possible only by association with bona fide saints and self-realized souls by which one can be engaged in the loving devotional service of the Lord
- When one is completely cleansed of the impurities of lust and greed produced from the false identification of the body as "I" and bodily possessions as "mine," one's mind becomes purified
- When you come again, awakening stage in the morning after getting up from the bed, I forget all the bodies I created in my dream. So which one is correct? This is correct? This body's correct, or that body's correct?
- Where the hips might be on the sisumara are the seven saintly sages like Vasistha and Angira. The coiled body of the Sisumara-cakra turns toward its right side, on which the fourteen constellations from Abhijit to Punarvasu are located