Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Whatsoever"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Although the pure devotee appears to engage in material activities in the service of the Lord, he knows very well that material enjoyment for sense gratification has no use whatsoever
- Any person, whatsoever and whosoever he or she may be - even the fallen woman, the less intelligent laborer, the dull mercantile man, or even a man lower than all these - can attain the highest perfection of life by going back home, back to Godhead
- Anything that changes under the influence of time and circumstances is not sanatana. Therefore anything that changes whatsoever in form or quality cannot be accepted as sanatana
- The changing effects of eternal time are conspicuously absent in the immortal kingdom of God, which should therefore be understood to have no influence of time and therefore no fear whatsoever
- The common religion of all classes of human beings, regardless of whosoever and whatsoever one may be, is devotional service. Even the animals may be included in devotional service to the Lord
- The living spirit is eternal - he has no end and no beginning and thus can never be created by any method whatsoever. After all, it is within our experience that every created thing is subject to annihilation
- The Lord blessed Brahma, after giving him lessons on the Bhagavatam, that he would never be bewildered in any kalpa whatsoever
- The Lord says that one who is engaged in mischievous activities cannot become a devotee of the Lord. One who is not a devotee of the Lord has no good qualifications whatsoever
- The Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, advises us to become spiritually inclined, to become transcendentalists. Then only can we understand that we are nothing whatsoever of this material world, that we are eternal, spiritual living entities
- The stage of pure Krsna Consciousness is when our only desire is to be serving Krsna with no personal considerations whatsoever
- There is no need to worship demigods of whatsoever category if one is serious about going back to Godhead
- This is, in the real sense, a theistic cultural movement and the facility or opportunity shall be open to every one whatsoever he may be
- Those who are nondevotees have no good qualifications whatsoever, however they may be materially advanced
- We do not allow anyone become a preacher unless he is strictly following the Vaisnava principles of no eating meat, fish, or eggs; no sex outside of marriage; no gambling; and no taking any kind of intoxication whatsoever
- Whatever is to be learned of the teachings of Srila Bhaktivinode Thakura can be learned from our books. There is no need whatsoever for any outside instruction