Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
weep | weeping | weeps
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Weeping"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Sati took shelter of a woman's last weapon, weeping, which forces a husband to agree to the proposal of his wife
- Saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to weep. When all the Vaisnavas saw the Lord's condition, they also wept
- Seeing the rope in the hands of mother Yasoda, the Lord bowed down His head and began to weep just like a child, and tears rolled down His cheeks, washing off the black ointment smeared about His beautiful eyes
- Since Lord Siva could not be persuaded to give her permission, Sati took shelter of a woman's last weapon, weeping, which forces a husband to agree to the proposal of his wife
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was unaffected. He left swiftly, and Advaita Acarya followed Him, weeping
- The Kazi then wept and admitted that he had felt a keen spiritual influence which had cleared up his doubts and produced in him a religious sentiment which gave him the highest ecstasy
- The rays of the sun are declining, and the stars appear to be fighting amongst themselves. Confused living entities appear to be ablaze and weeping