Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Ways and Means
"ways and means"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Ways and Means"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A foolish person who manufactures his own ways and means through mental speculation and does not recognize the authority of the sages who lay down unimpeachable directions is simply unsuccessful again and again in his attempts
- A person who always desires to serve Krsna is interested in ways to convince people that there is a Supreme Personality of Godhead & that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is Krsna. That is his ambition. It doesn't matter whether he is in heaven or hell
- An acarya who comes for the service of the Lord cannot be expected to conform to a stereotype, for he must find the ways and means by which Krsna consciousness may be spread
- It is the duty of the acarya, the spiritual master, to find the ways and means for his disciple to fix his mind on Krsna. That is the beginning of sadhana-bhakti
- It is useless to give such a person (who's too much puffed up because of his family, opulence, beauty & material advancement) good instruction for gentle behavior & a peaceful life; on the contrary, one should search out the ways & means to punish him
- Maharaja Pariksit used two important words: visanna and visesa-jna. Visanna means "morose." Materialistic people invent many ways and means to become fully satisfied, but actually they remain morose
- My suggestion is that the leaders who actually agree as eternal servant of God may sit together and find out the ways and means of one religious system in this world
- The concrete example is Narada Himself, who attained this stage of eternal knowledge and eternal bliss. And the ways and means are open to all, provided one agrees to follow in the footsteps of Sri Narada Muni
- The neophytes, due to their being in the lower stage of devotional service, are invariably envious, so much so that they invent their own ways and means of devotional regulations without following the acaryas
- The ways and means were envisaged by the liberated souls and especially by the sages of India, and I am proud to feel that Lord Buddha happened to be an Indian and we worship Him as incarnation of Godhead
- The ways and the means for ultimate realization, ultimate attainment, are stated in the Bhagavad-gita, and the doors of this knowledge are open for everyone. No one is barred out