Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Vyasasana"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Because he (Romaharsana Suta) was seated on the vyasasana, he foolishly thought himself greater than the Lord; therefore he did not get down from his seat or bow down before the Lord
- Because Romaharsana was seated on the vyasasana, he foolishly thought himself greater than the Lord; therefore he did not get down from his seat or bow down before the Lord (Balarama)
- By parampara system, guru is seated on the vyasasana because he is the representative. Just like in the high-court, the bench, it is called bench. Actually, the bench is to be used by the head of the executive power, the king or the president
- The four major vices are (1) illicit connection with women, (2) animal slaughter, (3) intoxication, (4) speculative gambling of all sorts. A gosvami must be free from all these vices before he can dare sit on the vyasasana
- The sages said, "He (Romaharsana) was seated on the vyasasana by our (sages) election, and when one is seated on the vyasasana, it is improper for him to stand up to receive a person"