Category:Volume - of a book
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Volume - of a book"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Every volume of Srimad-Bhagavatam as well as Caitanya Caritamrta must be fully complete with an index, list of references, glossary, Sanskrit pronunciation guide
- Every volume of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Caitanya Caritamrta and any other big volumes, must have a full index. It is not a very prestigious presentation without the index. All volumes in the future must have the index
- Everything we are giving distinctly. Not blindly, but there is philosophy, there is reason, there is logic, and these are all stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, sixty volumes
- Gayatri is the beginning of all Vedic mantras, and it is explained in the first volume of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Great and renowned scholars and devotees of the Lord have prepared voluminous books and literatures on the life and precepts of the Lord. Such literatures are all based on the sastras like the Vedas
- I am going to America on the mission of propagating my publication Srimad Bhagwatam and I am taking with me 200 sets X 3 volumes of books depending solely on the goodwill of Srila Prabhupada
- I am so glad to note how nicely you are distributing KRSNA book. Thank you very much. We have got now 10,000 KRSNA book, Vol. one, third edition, already printed in Japan and sent to L.A.
- I have decided to print Srimad-Bhagavatam in 12 volumes, naming them differently. I have decided in this way
- If one wants to understand this Krsna consciousness movement through science, through philosophy, through logic - in any way - through religion, through culture - anyway he wants to understand, we have got volumes of books
- In future if there is money sufficient I wish to print each volume of my book, 5000 copies. Now, very soon we shall get 5000 copies of TLC and we have to organize the sales propaganda. If there is sale, then there is no scarcity of matter for printing
- In this statement there are many confidential considerations. I do not write of them all, fearing an unnecessary increase in the volume of the book
- My special mission is to complete the Srimad-Bhagavatam in 60 volumes, so the most important thing on the part of the International Society is to organize the sales propaganda, of all the books that you are publishing
- My translation of the Srimad-Bhagavatam (published in three volumes first canto) is recognized by the Government of India both central and states education department
- Nitai may correct whatever mistakes are there, but the corrected material must be sent to me for final approval. So reprinting the volumes will have to wait until the mistakes are corrected and approved by me
- Now you are preparing the publications of Vol.1 and Vol.3 of Caitanya Caritamrta
- Nowadays there are so many so-called spiritual masters, it becomes bewildering to us as to who can actually give spiritual knowledge. Therefore I have written volumes of books, authorized Vedic literature
- One thing for Caitanya Mahaprabhu's Appearance Day, I want that there be published one volume of Caitanya Caritamrta. You have got the Adi lila from Chapter Seven onwards. So at least one volume must be published of 400 pages, hardbound edition
- Our publication project is to finish Srimad-Bhagavatam. If we publish one volume for one canto, still it will not be less than 12 volumes. Besides this we have Nectar of Devotion and two or three more books
- Our Srimad-Bhagavatam will be finished in sixty volumes, and Caitanya-caritamrta is already finished in seventeen volumes. So altogether at least we'll have hundred volumes of books, small and big, to give sruti-pramana
- Thank you for appreciating Sri Caitanya-caritamrta. There is no need to feel sad at the end of a chapter or a volume because there is always another chapter and another volume. There is no scarcity.You want more nectarine and the supply is also there
- The Mexican public is very sympathetic, so produce voluminously Spanish language literature
- The next book we shall print in Japan will be KRSNA volume II and maybe Bhagavad-gita AS IT IS
- The pastimes of Lord Caitanya are unlimited and unfathomable. Therefore, in describing all those pastimes, the book became voluminous
- The work of karmis who write volumes of books on economic development also falls within the category of atyahara
- There is no comparison. The Christians, they can present only one small Bible, and the Muslims they can present one little Koran. But here, the Vedic culture is so great that we can simply give you sixty volumes like this only for Srimad-Bhagavatam
- This clear understanding of God is not available anywhere else but from our books, so if you are convinced on this point, then produce books voluminously
- This fact (Caitanya spiritualized one Tukarama, who became from that time a religious preacher himself) has been admitted in his abhangas, which have been collected in a volume by Mr. Satyendra Nath Tagore of the Bombay Civil Service
- We are also publishing Srimad-Bhagavatam in sixty volumes. Wherever a speaker holds discourses from these books and an audience hears him, this will create a good and auspicious situation
- We are not sentimental, simply chanting and dancing. We have got more than two thousand volumes of books. If you want to learn it through science, philosophy, it is also there. Otherwise, the simple method - simply chant Hare Krsna
- When I was alone there were three volumes published but during the last two years I could not publish a single volume more. It is a great defeat
- When you enter into the Krsna science you get so much volumes of transcendental knowledge, and we are trying to present before you this knowledge in so many ways, by cleansing your heart from this material contamination
- Why you are wasting time writing volumes of books on zero?