Pages in category "Vipracitti"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Among the demons (who were resisting the armies of King Indra) were Namuci, Sambara, Anarva, Dvimurdha, Rsabha, Asura, Hayagriva, Sankusira, Vipracitti, Ayomukha, Puloma, Vrsaparva, Praheti, Heti and Utkala
- Among them were the following demons: Namuci, Sambara, Bana, Vipracitti, Ayomukha, Dvimurdha, Kalanabha, Praheti, Heti, Ilvala, Sakuni, Bhutasantapa, Vajradamstra, Virocana, Hayagriva, Sankusira, Kapila, Meghadundubhi, Taraka, Cakradrk, Sumbha, Nisumbha
- In association with the demon Vipracit, Simhika bore a son named Rahu, whose head was severed by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In his wife Simhika, Vipracitti begot one hundred and one sons, of whom the eldest is Rahu
- In his wife Simhika, Vipracitti begot one hundred and one sons, of whom the eldest is Rahu and the others are the one hundred Ketus. All of them attained positions in the influential planets
- O Danavas and Daityas! O Dvimurdha, Tryaksa, Sambara and Satabahu ! O Hayagriva, Namuci, Paka and Ilvala! O Vipracitti, Puloman, Sakuna and other demons! All of you, kindly hear me attentively and then act according to my words without delay
- O King, from the womb of Danu came sixty-one sons, of whom these eighteen were very important: Aruna, Puloma, Vrsaparva, Ekacakra, Anutapana, Dhumrakesa, Virupaksa, Vipracitti and Durjaya
- O Vipracitti, O Rahu, O Nemi, please hear my words! Don't fight. Stop immediately, for the present time is not in our favor