Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"very pure"|"very purely"|"very purified"|"very nice pure"|"very nice, pure"|"very much pure"
Pages in category "Very Pure"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- According to the order of their father (Rsabhadeva), they became well cultured, well behaved, very pure in their activities and expert in Vedic knowledge and the performance of Vedic rituals
- After giving up the body of a deer, Bharata Maharaja took birth in a very pure brahmana family. There was a brahmana who belonged to the dynasty of Angira. He was fully qualified with brahminical qualifications
- Avisuddha means their knowledge is not very pure
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "Conchshells and cow dung are nothing but the bones and the stool of some living entities, but according to the Vedic version they are both considered very pure"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu was sitting on the rejected pots. So His mother said, "My dear boy, You are sitting in this nasty place. Why?" He said, "Well, how you can say this is nasty place? These pots are very pure"
- Formerly, without becoming a brahmana specially, they were not initiated. So in those days all the families were very pure. Therefore born of a brahmana father is understood that he has got the training of a brahmana. That is a facility
- From our practical experience we can say we got this chance. We got this chance. We got very nice parents. And I was born in a family, a very pure family
- If you put something for sale in the market which is very pure, automatically you'll get many customers. Automatic. Because the thing is pure. If you sell pure milk, just from the farm, there will be many hundreds of customers
- If you want to know what is dharma, then you have to approach these twelve great personalities. Otherwise it will remain durbodham, very difficult to understand. Although it is very pure, because I am impure, I will not be able to understand
- In addition to these nineteen sons, there were eighty-one younger ones, all born of Rsabhadeva and Jayanti. According to the order of their father, they became well cultured, well behaved, very pure in their activities and expert in Vedic knowledge
- In the beginning of his life Ajamila was certainly very pure, and he associated with devotees and brahmanas; because of that pious activity, even though he was fallen, he was inspired to name his son Narayana
- In the body of a deer he (Bharata Maharaja) was very careful to remember the cause of his downfall. As a result, he was given a chance to be born in a family of very pure brahmanas. Thus his service to the Lord never went in vain
- In the material dealings there is always there is always something undesirable, but even so you cannot give up your occupation. Just like fire is very pure, still there is some smoke. You cannot avoid it
- In this age the brahmanas are neither well versed in the Sanskrit language nor very pure in practical life. But by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra one can attain the highest benefit of sacrificial performances
- One who cannot execute this yoga process completely cent per cent, he is given next birth a chance to take birth in a rich family or to get birth in a very pure family
- One who could not finish this Krsna consciousness, he gets birth in two places, either in very rich family, or in a very pure brahmana family, brahminical cultured family
- One who could not finish this yoga system of Krsna consciousness, he gets his life again as a human being in very rich family or in a very pure family
- One who is not mature in his performance of yoga, he is given chance, another chance -- another chance in a very nice family, sucinam, very pure brahmana family; srimatam, very rich, royal or very rich mercantile family
- Pavitram means very pure. Because unless we are purified, we cannot be free from these four miserable conditions especially, namely birth, death, old age, and disease
- Poetic skill used with due consideration is very pure, and with metaphors and analogies it is dazzling
- Pure soul, being part and parcel, it is naturally very pure. And Vedas says even when the soul is within the material existence, it is not mixed up. It remains always separate
- So according to Vedic scripture, a tattva-darsi should be very pure, uncontaminated
- So it is very difficult job, but if one is able to give up these sinful activities, then his life is very pure. He becomes purified
- So the more we become advanced in Krsna consciousness, our original characteristics, which are very pure, they become manifest
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami continued: My dear King, after giving up the body of a deer, Bharata Maharaja took birth in a very pure brahmana family
- Sucinam srimatam gehe, in very rich family and very pure family. Sucinam means pure, brahmana. So in India still, if one is born in a very nice, rich and pure family, he is considered to be very pious in his past life
- That is called krta-yuga, age of krta, very pious age. So in those ages people used to live one hundred thousands of years, and they were very pure, there was no sinful activity
- That is the process of Vedic injunction: you have to accept without argument. Just like for practical life I will say some examples, that cow dung. In India cow dung is accepted as very pure
- The brahmanas do not seek material comforts from Me. They are very pure and do not want to possess anything. They simply engage in My devotional service. What is the need of their asking for material benefits from anyone else?
- The Krsna consciousness is not ordinary river, but it is just like Ganges. Ganges is very pure, directly connected with Krsna
- The pious seminal succession in the twice-born families of the brahmanas and ksatriyas especially, as well as in the families of vaisyas also, must be kept very pure
- The pious seminal succession in the twice-born families of the brahmanas and ksatriyas especially, as well as in the families of vaisyas also, must be kept very pure by the observation of the purificatory processes beginning with garbhadhana-samskara
- The secret is that we have not cheated people, we have not adulterated. If you put something for sale in the market which is very pure, automatically you'll get many customers. Automatic. Because the thing is pure
- The stool and bone of any living entity are considered to be impure according to the Vedic literature, yet the same Vedic literature asserts that cow dung and conch shells are very pure
- The transcendental activities of Dhruva Maharaja are well known all over the world, and they are very pure
- The whole world can be purified. But the secret is that one who is chanting, he must be very pure
- The yogi has to fix up his sitting place. What is that? Sucau dese. He should select a place which is very, very pure
- This is called raja-vidya, the knowledge, the king of all knowledge. Raja-guhyam, the king of all confidential things. Raja-vidya raja-guhyam pavitram paramam idam, and very pure, and sublime
- This man should be immediately removed. He has focused a sarcastic remark on a very pure religious system
- Those who are more advanced, they will get their next birth in a pious brahmana family, very pure brahmana family or Vaisnava family