Category:Very Much Satisfied
"very much satisfied"|"very much easily satisfied"
Pages in category "Very Much Satisfied"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- After Agni had eaten up the Khandava forest, he was very much pleased. At this time he offered Arjuna a specific bow known as Gandiva, four white horses, one chariot and an invincible quiver with two specific arrows considered to be talismans
- After observing this brave act performed by the chaste wife Arci, the wife of the great King Prthu, many thousands of the wives of the demigods, along with their husbands, offered prayers to the Queen, for they were very much satisfied
- All the demigods, along with the prajapatis and their descendants, being blessed by Laksmiji's glance upon them, were immediately enriched with good behavior and transcendental qualities. Thus they were very much satisfied
- All the residents of Mathura, who had not seen Krsna and Balarama for a long time, were very much pleased to see Them again. They felt joyful, like a person who has regained his lost property
- All those who met Akrura, known also as the son of Gandini, were very much pleased to receive him and inquire about the welfare of their respective relatives
- An actual brahmana is very much satisfied to see anyone, not to speak of his disciple, become a devotee of Lord Krsna. Such brahmanas are meant to satisfy the supreme master
- I am very much satisfied with your transliteration and request you to transliterate the 2nd Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and the original text is sent herewith
- In the same charitable spirit he (Karna) gave in charity his natural bangles and earrings to Indradeva, who, being very much satisfied with him, gave him in return a great weapon called Sakti
- People in general might have taken pleasure in that nice autumn breeze, but the gopis, not being embraced by Krsna, were not very much satisfied
- Persons who had participated in the Rajasuya sacrifice - including cultured priests, the brahmanas, the citizens of all the varnas, & the kings, demigods, sages, saints & citizens of Pitrloka - were all very much satisfied by the dealings of Yudhisthira
- The citizens of Mathura City who saw Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, became very much pleased and began to look on His face with insatiable glances, as if they were drinking the nectar of heaven
- The denizens of heaven were very much pleased, and they offered their respects by chanting in glorification of the Lord and showering Him with flowers, accepting the victory with great appreciation
- The great sage Maitreya continued: My dear Vidura, being very much satisfied by the performance of ninety-nine horse sacrifices, the SPG, Lord Visnu, appeared on the scene. Accompanying Him was King Indra. Lord Visnu then began to speak
- The great sage Maitreya said: My dear Vidura, all the personalities present were very much satisfied in heart and soul upon hearing the words of Lord Siva, who is the best among the benedictors
- The hunchbacked woman continued, "The King is very much pleased with me for supplying this nice thing, but now I see that there is no one who can better be served by this pulp of sandalwood than You two brothers"
- The Lord continued, "I have become very much pleased by the truthfulness of you both. Now you can ask for a benediction." Thus with great pleasure the two brahmanas begged for a benediction
- The Personality of Godhead, being thus very much satisfied with the penance of Lord Brahma, was pleased to manifest His personal abode, Vaikuntha, the supreme planet above all others
- The Personality of Godhead, seen leaning favorably towards His loving servitors, His very sight intoxicating and attractive, appeared to be very much satisfied. He had a smiling face decorated with an enchanting reddish hue
- The personified Vedas continued, "By this simple process of penance and austerity, the Supersoul within the devotee's heart is very much pleased and gives the devotee directions so that he may go back home, back to Godhead"
- The selection of spiritual (master) must be very scrutinizing. You cannot accept anyone as spiritual master. You must be very much satisfied that here is a person who can solve the problems of my life
- They (the people of Kundina) were very much pleased, considering Lord Krsna the suitable match for Rukmini. They were so eager to unite Krsna and Rukmini
- They very much satisfied the Lord by incessantly pouring flowers from the sky. When everything was very nicely and joyfully settled, the cows overflooded the surface of the earth with their milk
- Thus Raghava Pandita serves the Lord in an incomparable way. Everyone is very much satisfied just to see him
- When all the brahmanas engage in performing sacrifices in your kingdom, all the demigods, who are plenary expansions of the Lord, will be very much satisfied by their activities and will give you your desired result
- While passing through the rsi-kulas the King (Svayambhuva Manu) and his party were very much satisfied with the beauty of the cottages and hermitages
- With great respect, the original king, Prthu, offered all kinds of rewards to the brahmanas present at the sacrifice. Since all these brahmanas were very much satisfied, they gave their heartfelt blessings to the King