Pages in category "Varna-sankara"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- According to sastras, a brahmana could marry the daughter of a ksatriya but a ksatriya could not marry the daughter of a brahmana. They were very much cautious about varna-sankara population in the world
- Adultery means production of unwanted children known as varna-sankara, who disturb the world
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita, when women are polluted the populace is varna-sankara, and when the varna-sankara population increases, the situation of the entire world becomes hellish
- In Bhagavad-gita Arjuna informed Krsna that if there is unwanted population (varna-sankara), the entire world will appear to be hell
- In Bhagavad-gita it is said that if human beings do not follow the spiritual way of life, there will be an increase of varna-sankara population, population begotten like cats and dogs, and the entire world will become like hell
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is stated that when the women become unchaste for want of proper protection, there are unwanted children called varna-sankara
- Increase of varna-sankara population creates a hellish society
- The exact example of varna-sankara is the hippies at the present moment. All over the world, not only in the Western countries but in India also. So the population, hippie population means sankara population
- The Vedic civilization is varnasrama-dharma. If the varnasrama-dharma is not properly protected, then there will be population who are called varna-sankara, mixed population
- This person who is born in the sva-paca family, candala family, he is called papa-yoni. Yoni means mother, and bija means father. Bija may be nice, but if the yoni is not nice, that is called varna-sankara
- When the women become unchaste for want of proper protection, there are unwanted children called varna-sankara
- When there is varna-sankara population, the people cannot be properly controlled for peace and prosperity, regardless of great legislative assemblies, parliaments and similar bodies
- When women are polluted, varna-sankara, unqualified children, are generated, and when the varna-sankara population increases, the entire world becomes hellish
- When, in the name of justice, thieves are allowed liberty, the state and kingdom are disturbed by such plunderers and unwanted population