unusual | unusually
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Eccentric (1 P)
Pages in category "Unusual"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Although the incident of the kidnapping was not a very happy occurrence in the kingdom of Vidarbha, kidnapping was not an unusual affair among ksatriyas. Kidnapping was, in fact, current in almost all their marriages
- And for a person who is already in contact with Krsna consciousness, the described results are not unusual
- Because he (Janaka) was born in an unusual way, the son was called Janaka, and because he was born from the dead body of his father (King Nimi), he was known as Vaideha
- Because he was born in an unusual way, the son was called Janaka, and because he was born from the dead body of his father, he was known as Vaideha
- Because Krishna Consciousness is the nature of the soul, it is not unusual that one becomes attracted to the method
- In the Western countries it is not unusual for one to take birth in a rich aristocratic family, nor is it unusual for one to have a good education and a very beautiful body, but this does not mean that Westerners are free from the distresses of life
- Its top was as strong as a thunderbolt. When they saw that unusual animal, they became afraid of it. The name of this beast was Bakasura, and he was a friend of Kamsa's
- Karna and the other disappointed princes offered an unusual stumbling block to Arjuna while he was leaving with Draupadi. Specifically, Karna fought with him very valiantly, but all of them were defeated by Arjuna
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the master of all masters, & the gopis wanted to worship Him for His unusual exhibition of mercy upon them. The gopis & Krsna entered the water of the Yamuna just to relieve their fatigue from the rasa dance
- The pastimes of Radha and Krsna in Vrndavana are simple and rural, distinguished from the polished urban characteristics of those of Dvaraka. The characteristics of Rukmini were unusually bright, and Krsna was very much satisfied with her behavior
- The younger brahmana replied, "My dear sir, please hear me. You are saying something very unusual. Such a thing never happens"
- This (the supreme controller, may sometimes violate His own instructions) is possible only for the controller Himself, not for the followers. Unusual and uncommon activities by the controller can never be imitated
- To become agitated is not very unusual thing, but to control it, that is the real thing