Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unsteady | unsteadiness | unsteadily
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Unsteady"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A person who is detached from the modes of material nature remains just like the sun reflected on water. When the sun is reflected on water, the movement of the water or the coolness or unsteadiness of the water cannot affect the sun
- Anubhava can be divided into thirteen categories: dancing, rolling on the ground, singing, yelling, jumping, making loud noises, yawning, heavy breathing, not caring for public opinion, discharging saliva, roaring laughter, unsteadiness and hiccuping
- I am old and troubled by invalidity. I am almost blind and deaf, my hands tremble, and my mind and intelligence are unsteady
- In that ecstatic love, His mind was unsteady. Transformations of transcendental love spread throughout His entire body, and He could not sustain His body and mind
- In this state of madness, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mind was unsteady. Whatever He said or did was all symptomatic of madness
- Malicious persons should not be trusted, because they are always unsteady
- Men of Ravana's class want Laksmi only, without her husband, Narayana; therefore they become unsteady due to Laksmiji. Materialistic persons find fault on the part of Laksmi
- Mixed with the mode of passion, the unsteady intelligence of every living entity is like a prostitute who changes dresses just to attract one's attention
- My dear Krsna, only You and I know the strength of Your beautiful features and, because of them, My unsteadiness. Now, this is My position; I do not know what to do or where to go. Where can I find You? I am asking You to give directions
- O Madhusudana, the system of yoga which You have summarized appears impractical and unendurable to me, for the mind is restless and unsteady
- O My Lord! O most merciful master! O master of Mathura! When shall I see You again? Because of My not seeing You, My agitated heart has become unsteady. O most beloved one, what shall I do now
- On the madana platform there are kissing and many other symptoms, which are unlimited. In the mohana stage, there are two divisions - udghurna (unsteadiness) and citra-jalpa (varieties of mad emotional talks)
- The nature of the mind is flickering and unsteady
- The nature of the mind is flickering and unsteady. But a self-realized yogi has to control the mind; the mind should not control him
- The sweetness of Lord Krsna is unprecedented, and its strength is also unprecedented. Simply by one's hearing of such beauty, the mind becomes unsteady