Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unprecedented | unprecedentedly
Pages in category "Unprecedented"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After arriving at the place of combat, Brahma, the leader of thousands of sages and transcendentalists, saw the demon (Hiranyaksa), who had attained such unprecedented power that no one could fight with him
- As soon as Sri Ranga Puri recalled Navadvipa, he also recalled accompanying Sri Madhavendra Puri to the house of Jagannatha Misra, where Ranga Puri had taken lunch. He even remembered the taste of an unprecedented curry made of banana flowers
- Maharaja Pariksit was lamenting for the tears in the eyes of the bull, and he was astonished to see such an unprecedented thing in his good kingdom. Men and animals were equally protected as far as life was concerned. That is the way in God's kingdom
- Maitreya continued: My dear Vidura, I have explained to you the Personality of Godhead's coming down as the first boar incarnation and killing in a great fight a demon of unprecedented prowess as if he were just a plaything
- The King (Pariksit) was right to punish his subject for coldly receiving him or neglecting him, but because the culprit was a sage and a brahmana, it was unprecedented
- The King's (Pariksit's) anger and envy, directed toward the brahmana sage (Srngi's father), were unprecedented, being that circumstances had made him hungry and thirsty
- The King's (Pariksit's) distressed condition was certainly unprecedented. The devotees like Maharaja Pariksit are powerful enough to forbear such (hunger and thirst) distresses, by the will of the Lord, and they are never disturbed
- The sweetness of Lord Krsna is unprecedented, and its strength is also unprecedented. Simply by one's hearing of such beauty, the mind becomes unsteady
- When he (Arjuna) bowed at his feet, the King (Yudhisthira) saw that his dejection was unprecedented. His head was down, and tears glided from his lotus eyes
- When the great leaders of the demons, who were being killed one after another, saw the unprecedented exertion of the demigods in fighting, they began to flee, scattering themselves in all directions