union | unions
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Union"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Although he remembered the warning of Sukracarya, he thought of this union as the desire of the Supreme, and thus he had sex with Sarmistha
- Although I belong to the heavenly planets and you belong to earth, I shall certainly enjoy sexual union with you. I have no objection to accepting you as my husband, for you are superior in every respect
- My dear friend (Haridasa Thakura), she (Mayadevi) said, you are the friend of the entire world. You are so beautiful and qualified. I have come here only for union with you
- My happiness is in the service of Krsna, and Krsna's happiness is in union with Me. For this reason, I give My body in charity to the lotus feet of Krsna, who accepts Me as His loved one and calls Me His most beloved
- Service to My lover is the home of happiness and is more sweet than direct union with Him
- She said, "My dear friend, you are the friend of the entire world. You are so beautiful and qualified. I have come here only for union with you"
- Sometimes we enjoy subtle pleasure, thinking of sex life. That is called nari-sangame. Nari means woman, and sanga means union. So those who are practiced, so when there is actually no union, they think of union
- Steady ecstasy of conjugal love is the original cause of bodily enjoyment. In the Padyavali this original cause of union is described when Radharani tells one of Her constant companions
- The "mysterious unity" you speak of is devotional service, whereby the eternal part and parcel of God renders loving service in union with Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is not an impersonal or vague thing
- The grossest type of anartha which binds the conditioned soul in material existence is sex desire, and this sex desire gradually develops in the union of the male and female
- The prostitute replied, "First let me have union with him once; then the second time I shall take your constable with me to arrest him"
- The right conclusion of dovetailing everything in relationship with the Lord is called yoga-maya, or the energy of union, and the wrong conception of detaching a thing from its relationship with the Lord is called the Lord's daivi maya, or maha-maya
- The steadily devoted soul attains unadulterated peace because he offers the result of all activities to Me (Krsna); whereas a person who is not in union with the Divine, who is greedy for the fruits of his labor, becomes entangled
- The steadily devoted soul attains unadulterated peace because he offers the result of all activities to Me; whereas a person who is not in union with the Divine, who is greedy for the fruits of his labor, becomes entangled. BG 5.12 - 1972
- The union between male and female provides the impetus for gaining a nice apartment, a good income, children and friends. Thus one becomes entangled in this material world
- The union of Kasyapa Muni and Aditi was not like the sexual intercourse of ordinary human beings
- The youthful duration of their lives is very pleasing, and both men and women enjoy sexual union with great pleasure for a long time. After years of sensual pleasure - when a balance of one year of life remains - the wife conceives a child
- Today Haridasa Thakura has promised to enjoy with me. Tomorrow certainly I shall have union with him
- While Rahu, in disguise, was drinking nectar among the demigods, the Supreme Personality of Godhead severed his head. The wife of Samhlada was named Krti. By union with Samhlada, Krti gave birth to a son named Pancajana
- With the ecstasy of anger in devotional service a mixture of compassion or chivalry is compatible, whereas a mixture of laughter, conjugal union or dread is completely incompatible
- With the ecstasy of chivalry in devotional service a mixture of conjugal union, laughter or anger is always incompatible
- Yamunacarya said that "Not actually union with woman, but if I think of union," tad-avadhi bata nari-sangame smaryamane, smaryamane, "simply by thinking," bhavati mukha-vikarah, "oh, immediately I becomes disgusted: 'Ah, what is this nasty thing?' "
- You (Kardama Muni) once made a promise that our bodily union should now fulfill, since children are a great quality for a chaste woman who has a glorious husband