Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
union | unions
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Union"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- In the ecstasy of ghastliness in devotional service, feelings of neutral love, laughter or servitude are compatible, whereas feelings of conjugal union and fraternity are incompatible
- In the Koran there are descriptions of fruitive activity, speculative knowledge, mystic power and union with the Supreme, but ultimately all this is refuted and the Lord's personal feature established, along with His devotional service
- She said, "My dear friend, you are the friend of the entire world. You are so beautiful and qualified. I have come here only for union with you"
- Sometimes we enjoy subtle pleasure, thinking of sex life. That is called nari-sangame. Nari means woman, and sanga means union. So those who are practiced, so when there is actually no union, they think of union
- Steady ecstasy of conjugal love is the original cause of bodily enjoyment. In the Padyavali this original cause of union is described when Radharani tells one of Her constant companions
- The "mysterious unity" you speak of is devotional service, whereby the eternal part and parcel of God renders loving service in union with Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is not an impersonal or vague thing
- The grossest type of anartha which binds the conditioned soul in material existence is sex desire, and this sex desire gradually develops in the union of the male and female
- The prostitute replied, "First let me have union with him once; then the second time I shall take your constable with me to arrest him"
- The right conclusion of dovetailing everything in relationship with the Lord is called yoga-maya, or the energy of union, and the wrong conception of detaching a thing from its relationship with the Lord is called the Lord's daivi maya, or maha-maya
- The steadily devoted soul attains unadulterated peace because he offers the result of all activities to Me (Krsna); whereas a person who is not in union with the Divine, who is greedy for the fruits of his labor, becomes entangled
- The union between male and female provides the impetus for gaining a nice apartment, a good income, children and friends. Thus one becomes entangled in this material world
- The union of Kasyapa Muni and Aditi was not like the sexual intercourse of ordinary human beings
- Today Haridasa Thakura has promised to enjoy with me. Tomorrow certainly I shall have union with him
- We (conditioned souls) must extricate ourselves from all illusory connections of the world and seek reunion with the Lord, trying to render service unto Him because He is the ultimate truth
- With the ecstasy of anger in devotional service a mixture of compassion or chivalry is compatible, whereas a mixture of laughter, conjugal union or dread is completely incompatible
- With the ecstasy of chivalry in devotional service a mixture of conjugal union, laughter or anger is always incompatible