Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fathomless | unfathomable | unfathomed | "no one could fathom" | "cannot fathom" | "How can the insignificant living entities fathom" | "neither the karmis nor the jnanis can fathom" | "failed to fathom" | "could not fathom" | "perplexed in trying to fathom" | "impossible to fathom"
Pages in category "Unfathomable"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- All great souls aspire to be equal in knowledge with Him (Krsna). This means that all other knowledge is ever insufficient, flexible and measurable, whereas the knowledge of the Lord is ever fixed and unfathomable
- Although in its natural state the ocean is always grave and unfathomable, when the moon rises, nothing can check the ocean's agitation. Similarly, those who are pure devotees cannot on any account check the movement of their feelings within
- Although in its natural state, the ocean is always very grave and unfathomable, when the moon rises, nothing can check the ocean's agitation. Similarly, those who are pure devotees cannot on any account check the movements of their feelings within
- Even if it were possible to count the atoms after smashing the earth into powder, still it would not be possible to estimate the unfathomable transcendental qualities of the Lord
- Even the transcendental wives of Lord Sri Krsna did not know completely the unfathomable glories of the Lord. This ignorance is not mundane because there is some action of the internal potency of the Lord
- For the twenty-four years after Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the renounced order, whatever pastimes He executed were unlimited and unfathomable
- From the Transcendence, which is called Krsnaloka, there emanates a glowing effulgence that resembles the tail of a comet. This glowing effulgence is unlimited, immeasurable, and unfathomable
- The diameter of the universe is four billion miles, and it is infested with many unfathomable regions known as Patalas, or lower planetary systems. Although Krsna is the origin of all this, He can always be seen in Vrndavana
- The glories of Lord Nityananda's transcendental attributes are unfathomable. Even Lord Sesa, with His thousands of mouths, cannot find their limit
- The length and breadth of the universe is 400 million miles by 400 million miles, and it is infested with many unfathomable regions known as patalas, or downward planetary systems
- The ocean of Lord Nityananda's glories is infinite and unfathomable. Only by His mercy can I touch even a drop of it
- The ocean of the pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is immeasurable and unfathomable
- The ocean of the pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is immeasurable and unfathomable. Who can have the courage to measure that great ocean?
- The pastimes of Lord Caitanya are unlimited and unfathomable. Therefore, in describing all those pastimes, the book became voluminous
- The potential seed of all creation is the brahma-jyotir, and the same brahma-jyotir, unlimited and unfathomed, is established by the Lord. Therefore the Lord Sri Krsna is ultimately the supreme cause of all creation
- The transcendental pastimes of the Lord are unfathomable, and I do not know anything about them. Whatever You say I accept as the truth
- The transcendental qualities of Haridasa Thakura are innumerable and unfathomable. One may describe a portion of them, but to count them all is impossible
- This spiritual effulgence is the ultimate destination of the impersonalists known as Vedantists. The brahmajyoti is also described as ananta-param, unlimited and unfathomed