Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bottom (13 P)
Pages in category "Underneath"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Baby Krsna had been placed underneath a hand-driven cart, and while He was kicking His legs, He accidentally touched the wheel of the cart, and it collapsed
- Building is not very important. Work is important. Activity is important. I started my movement not with buildings, but real activity. So building is opulence. You can do without opulence. You can start anything, even underneath a tree
- By Vidura's warning the Pandavas escaped through a tunnel underneath the earth so that their escape was also unknown to Dhrtarastra
- I was chanting underneath a tree, and these girls and boys, they were coming, so that was sraddha. Then as they gradually came to me, that is called sadhu-sanga
- In a temple of jewels in Vrndavana, underneath a desire tree, Sri Sri Radha-Govinda, served by Their most confidential associates, sit upon an effulgent throne. I offer my humble obeisances unto Them
- In front of the temple (in Ambika-kalana) there is a big tamarind tree, and it is said that Gauridasa Pandita and Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu met underneath this tree
- In spite of her being a princess, Parvati undertook all kinds of tribulations to associate with Lord Siva, who did not even have a house, but was sitting underneath the trees and passing his time in meditation
- In Vrndavana, in a great place of pilgrimage underneath the desire trees, is a golden throne bedecked with jewels
- Krsna said, "I think this is a proper arrangement to relieve you of your immediate distress. Be happy along with your animals underneath this great umbrella"
- Krsna's friends played blindman's buff, challenging and touching one another. Sometimes they imitated the forest deer and various kinds of birds. They joked with one another by imitating croaking frogs, and they enjoyed swinging underneath the trees
- Lord Siva does not even construct a house for his residence, but lives underneath a tree, always detached from all worldly things. The personality of Lord Siva symbolizes the best of gentleness
- Lord Siva lives underneath a tree or in the snow of the Himalayan Mountains. He does not even construct a house for himself, but still the worshipers of Lord Siva are very rich
- Lord Sri Krsna was lying down underneath the handcart in one corner of the courtyard, and although His little legs were as soft as leaves, when He struck the cart with His legs, it turned over violently and collapsed
- O son of Mitra, kindly describe how the planets are situated above the earth as well as underneath it, and also please mention their measurement as well as that of the earthly planets
- On each half-moon day, the reptile community would offer a serpent to Garuda. The serpent was to be kept underneath a tree as a sacrificial offering to Garuda. Garuda was satisfied with this offering, and therefore he did not disturb any other serpents
- One cowherd boy said, "When He (Krsna) was only three months old, He was sleeping underneath a hand-driven cart. Being hungry for His mother’s breast, He began to cry and throw His legs upwards"
- The chariot was standing underneath the shade of big trees, and the two brothers sat down there
- The cows especially, being much aggrieved from the heavy rain, bowed down their heads, and taking their calves underneath their bodies, they approached the Supreme Personality of Godhead to take shelter of His lotus feet
- They (members of the yadu dynasty) selected resting places underneath big shady trees, and when they had taken sufficient rest, they prepared to receive visitors, among whom were relatives and friends, as well as many subordinate kings and rulers
- Twenty-seven layers of garbage. Underneath, the soul is there. What he will do? He is a small particle, soul, and he is covered with so many material elements. To come out of it is very, very difficult