Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Unchaste"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- An intelligent man should not keep such an unchaste wife, for if he does he will lose his good fortune both in this life and the next
- An unchaste woman is very easily carried away by paramours, and it sometimes happens that her husband is violently killed by her paramours. If the yogi gives his mind a chance and does not restrain it...
- An uncontrolled mind and an unchaste wife are the same. An unchaste wife can kill her husband at any time, and an uncontrolled mind, followed by lust, anger, greed, madness, envy and illusion, can certainly kill the yogi
- If the brahmanas do not worship the king but instead go to the demigods, they are as polluted as unchaste women
- Illicit sex is not possible with a chaste or aristocratic woman, but only with unchaste sudras. The more society allows prostitution and illicit sex, the more impetus it gives to cheaters, thieves, plunderers, drunkards and gamblers
- In spite of my inability, whatever I have been able to hear (from the spiritual master) and whatever I could assimilate I am now describing in glorification of the Lord by pure speech, for otherwise my power of speaking would remain unchaste
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is stated that when the women become unchaste for want of proper protection, there are unwanted children called varna-sankara
- One must attempt to engage one's bodily, mental and verbal activities in the transcendental glorification of the Lord, otherwise such activities will remain unchaste and impure
- One of the friends of Srimati Radharani told Her, "My dear friend Gandharvika (Radharani), You were the most chaste girl in our village, but now You have divided Yourself and are partially chaste and partially unchaste
- One should not become unchaste by stopping the activities of pure consciousness
- When King Saryati suddenly saw that his daughter had accepted someone else, even though the man was young and handsome, he immediately chastised her as asati, unchaste, because he assumed that she had accepted another man in the presence of her husband
- When the women become unchaste for want of proper protection, there are unwanted children called varna-sankara