Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Unbounded"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- He (Asvatthama) had already lost his bodily luster due to infanticide, and now, moreover, having lost the jewel from his head, he lost even more strength. Thus he was unbound and driven out of the camp
- He (Lord Krsna) is transcendental to all material conceptions, but by His unbounded mercy upon His pure devotees, He comes down and manifests Himself as the Personality of Godhead
- The Lord, being thus unapproachable by any material assets, out of unbounded and causeless mercy descends on the earth as He is in order to show His special mercy upon His unalloyed devotees and to diminish the upsurges of the demoniac persons
- This mood (the unwedded conjugal mood) is unbounded in the damsels of Vraja, but among them it finds its perfection in Sri Radha
- This mood is unbounded in the damsels of Vraja, but among them it finds its perfection in Sri Radha