Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
typical | typically
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Regular (5 C, 100 P)
Pages in category "Typical"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A living entity, although servant of his senses, tries to become master of the whole universe. Hiranyakasipu was a typical example of this
- Active interest in Krsna - the understanding that Krsna is mine or that I am Krsna's, and that therefore my business is to satisfy the senses of Krsna - is typical of a higher stage than the neutrality of the santa-rasa
- Affinity for family relations, which Marshal Arjuna displayed overwhelmingly in the manner of the typical modern man, is the sign of our lack of transcendental knowledge
- The friendship typified by Sridama and Sudama is the standard of friendship without any tinge of reverence
- Throughout the world, ninety-nine percent of the philosophers following in the footsteps of Sankaracarya refuse to accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Instead they try to establish their own opinions. It is typical of mundane philosophers
- Typical devotee
- Typical disciple
- Typically, lawyers and physicians differ, giving one kind of instruction and then another. Due to the brahmanas' different opinions, Subuddhi Raya became further perplexed. He did not know what to do or what not to do