Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Twenty-three"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- In addition to the nineteen meanings of the verse mentioned previously, there are these four further meanings when the word 'atmarama' is taken to mean 'those laboring under the bodily conception.' This brings the total to twenty-three
- In those twelve forests (in the area of Vrndavana) there are different ghatas, or bathing places. They are listed as follows: (20) Kubja-kupa, (21) Ranga-sthala, (22) Mancha-sthala, (23) Mallayuddha-sthana, and (24) Dasasvamedha
- The ingredients of matter are counted as twenty-three. All are combined together by the influence of time and are again dissolved in the course of time
- The ingredients of matter are counted as twenty-three: the total material energy, false ego, sound, touch, form, taste, smell, earth, water, fire, air, sky, eye, ear, nose, tongue, skin, hand, leg, evacuating organ, genitals, speech and mind
- The Supreme Powerful Lord then simultaneously entered into the twenty-three elements with the goddess Kali, His external energy, who alone amalgamates all the different elements