Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"twenty-four elements"|"twenty-four element"|"elements is twenty-four"|"twenty-four material elements"|"twenty-four of these elements"|"twenty-four different elements"|"twenty-four types of elements"|"twenty-four kinds of elements"
Pages in category "Twenty-four Elements"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Fifteen and eight, twenty-three, and the soul. This is twenty-four. That is the subject matter of Sankhya philosophy, how these twenty-four different items are combined together and work
- From the eight separated energies of the Lord are manifest the twenty-four elements of the material world, which are the subject matter of Sankhya atheistic philosophy; they are originally offshoots from Krsna's energies
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, the Supreme Person. Being very subtle, You are never visible to material eyes. You are the knower of the twenty-four elements, and You are the inaugurator of the sankhya-yoga system
- If one accepts this process (of knowledge), then the possibility of approaching the Absolute Truth exists. This is not the interaction of the twenty-four elements, as described before
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam and other Vedic literatures, the sum total of the twenty-four elements, pradhana, is also described as yonir mahad brahma; it is the source of the birth and subsistence of all living entities
- The aggregate of these twenty-four elements is called the field of activity. If one makes an analytical study of these twenty-four subjects, then he can very well understand the field of activity
- The embodied soul is entrapped by the body, which is a casing made of the twenty-four elements, and the process of knowledge as described here is the means to get out of it
- The material cosmos is composed of twenty-four elements: the five gross material elements, the three subtle material elements, the five knowledge-acquiring senses, the five active senses, the five objects of sense pleasure, and the mahat-tattva
- The material energy is in fact divided into twenty-four elements. The individual soul, the owner of the individual body, is a twenty-fifth subject, and above everything is Lord Visnu as Paramatma, the supreme controller, who is the twenty-sixth subject
- The sum total of the creative elements is twenty-four in all. Each and every one of them is explicitly explained in the system of Sankhya philosophy
- The twenty-four elements of which this material universe is a temporary manifestation are arranged to produce everything necessary for the maintenance and subsistence of this universe
- The twenty-four elements of which this material universe is a temporary manifestation, according to Sankhya philosophy, are completely adjusted to produce complete resources which are necessary for the maintenance and subsistence of this universe
- This (process of knowledge) is actually the means to get out of the entanglement of those (twenty-four) elements
- This material world is working by the conjunction of the soul and the twenty-four material elements
- This phenomenal world is also complete in itself. The twenty-four elements of which this material universe is a temporary manifestation