Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Try To Explain
"tried to explain"|"try to explain"|"tries to explain"|"trying to explain"
Pages in category "Try To Explain"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Because we are spiritual beings. That I was trying to explain. That we have bodily necessities, at the same time we have spiritual necessities. This Western civilization, they are simply after the bodily necessities
- By your knowledge. If you are scientist, you are chemist, through chemical challenge you try to glorify the Supreme Lord. If you are physicist, from physical point of view, try to explain
- If one tries to explain the Vedic literature in a different way, he is indulging in imagination. Any interpretation of the self-evident Vedic version is simply imaginary
- In my books I have tried to explain clearly this simultaneously one and different philosophy acinta beda beda tattva propounded by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In the beginning I have discussed the truth about the spiritual master. Now I shall try to explain the Panca-tattva
- It is the book to understand Krsna, but these people, unscrupulous people, even great scholars, they tried to explain something, taking advantage of the popularity of Bhagavad-gita
- Modern scientists and astronomers try to explain the cosmic situation and the vastness of space, and some of them believe that all the glittering stars are different suns
- My dear King Pariksit, you inquired from me how Vrtrasura, a great devotee, took birth in a demoniac family. Thus I have tried to explain to you everything about this
- O King Pariksit, now I have completely described how Diti performed this ceremony and had good children - the Maruts - and a happy life. I have tried to explain this to you as elaborately as possible
- O King, I shall nevertheless try to explain to you the principal regions, such as Bhu-goloka (Bhuloka), with their names, forms, measurements and various symptoms
- Please continue this practice and the delight will continue to increase the more you increase sincerity. I understand also that your family is now reading Back To Godhead, and this is also very good. Just try to explain this philosophy to them
- Practically, we have tried to explain in this book all of the basic principles of Krishna Consciousness. If you can simply cram Bhagavad-gita then you will surely become a very good preacher
- The books should be written in simple language. First of all try to explain what is God, then what is the relationship of God with the world and the living entities. Then explain what is our duty in that relationship with God
- The foolishness and ignorance of the Mayavadis are revealed when they try to explain how the infinite can be covered by ignorance
- This illusory energy is My potency, and actually both of us - you and I - are pure spiritual identities. Now just try to understand this. I am trying to explain our factual position