transcribe | transcribed | transcribing | transcript | transcription | transcriptions | transcripts
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Record (8 C, 138 P)
Pages in category "Transcribing"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I am especially pleased that you have stayed some days and got the tapes of Lalita Prashad Thakura for posterity. If you send them to Syamasundara immediately he has all facilities here to transcribe them, and get them printed immediately
- I am now delivering some lectures every Sunday at the L.A. Temple and the series may be called "Sinful Activities and Their Resultant Reactions.'' They will be transcribed here weekly, and sent to you for editing
- I have received the enclosed copies of BTG and they are very nice. The layout made by you and the others are completely satisfactory. Thank you very much. I have again begun speaking on the tapes and very soon you will get transcribed copies
- I never studied different philosophy or science but Krishna has given me the intelligence how to defeat their nonsensical proposals. Soon these commentaries on the Western philosophies will be transcribed and published in a book entitled Thus They Talked
- If you are going to Vrindaban that will be a good opportunity to sit down and transcribe my Bengali tapes because there is Bengali typewriter in Vrindaban. You may also translate other things as you have mentioned, that is nice
- If you establish yourself in one place, and engross yourself in transcribing the tapes, so that a nice book will come out in due course of time, that will be a great service for the society, and to me also
- If you find this work of transcribing from recorded tapes interesting, you will have ample opportunity to work on this. There are many tapes like this in New York, Boston, and maybe in other places also
- Srimad-Bhagavatam and, primarily, the Bhagavad-gita are both meant for delivering a person from the misconception of "I" and "mine," and Srila Vyasadeva transcribed them for the deliverance of the fallen souls
- Suppose on Monday you receive the tape number 17, let it be transcribed in two days by someone "A." Then in the next two days (days 3 and 4) someone "B" edits it. Then in the next two days (days 5 and 6) another "C" edits it for the second time