Transcendental Humors of Devotional Service to God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Madhurya-rasa - Devotional Service to God (1 C, 69 P)
Pages in category "Transcendental Humors of Devotional Service to God"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- By sincere efforts to hear Srimad-Bhagavatam one realizes his constitutional relationship with the Lord in the transcendental humor of servitude, friendship, paternal affection or conjugal love
- The fact is that in any of the above-mentioned twelve transcendental humors of devotional service, everything is transcendentally pleasing
- The Lord in His abode called the Vaikuntha planets, which are eternal manifestations, always remains with His associates and enjoys transcendental loving services by His pure devotees in different transcendental humors
- There are five waves in the daksina-vibhaga division (of the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu). In the western division (pascima-vibhaga) there is a description of the chief transcendental humors derived from devotional service
- These (the chief transcendental humors derived from devotional service) are known as mukhya-bhakti-rasa-nirupana, or attainment of the chief humors or feelings in the execution of devotional service