Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
traits | trait
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Traits"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A person who is very peaceful, forbearing, considerate and obliging is called dhira-prasanta. This dhira-prasanta trait of Krsna was exhibited in His dealings with the Pandavas
- All over the civilized world we find some process or form of religion - when man is devoid of any such religion or of transcendental traits, he is nothing but a beast
- Any popular personality with a few traits of mystic powers will display some feat of jugglery and easily become an incarnation of Godhead by popular vote
- As water in its natural state, before coming in contact with earth, is clear, sweet and unruffled, so the characteristic traits of pure consciousness are complete serenity, clarity, and freedom from distraction
- The body looks very beautiful working with full energy and exhibiting great traits of talent and wonderful brain work. But as soon as the soul is away from the body, all this glimmering situation of the body becomes useless
- The caste system is universally applicable in terms of one's mundane, practical qualifications and personality traits. The classification of brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra is never made with reference to one's accidental birth
- There is a nice statement in the Kurma Purana about these contradictory traits of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- This dhira-lalita trait in the personality of Krsna is described by Yajna-patni, the wife of one of the brahmanas who were performing sacrifices in Vrndavana