Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Training in Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Training in Devotional Service to God"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- In the beginning one is trained according to the principles of regulation under the guidance of the acarya, or spiritual master, and gradually, when one is elevated, devotional service becomes automatic and spontaneous eagerness to serve Krsna
- It is certain, however, that no one can enter into the spiritual Vaikuntha planets without being trained in devotional service
- It is very good news that your Temple has attracted so many sincere, intelligent and enthusiastic devotees. Please see them all trained nicely in devotional service and let them continue to follow the regulative principles and work on patiently
- When such a prince (who was rigidly trained in politics, economics, the military arts, ethics and morality, the sciences, and, above all, devotional service to the Lord) became king, then too he was guided by the advice of good brahmanas
- When the neophyte devotee accepts a pure devotee as his spiritual master, the duty of the spiritual master is to train the neophyte in the principles of regulated devotional service, or vaidhi-bhakti
- When we take to the service spirit... Here we are training people how to render service. Then, gradually, he will be able to understand what is this name of Krsna, what is the form of Krsna, what is the activities of Krsna