Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
toe | toes | toenails
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Toes"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Just as drops of perspiration which fell from the toe of the Lord became the sacred Ganges, so teardrops from the transcendental eyes of the Lord became Bindu-sarovara
- Just as the Ganges is sacred because its water emanates from the toes of Narayana, so whenever water or anything is in touch with devotional service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it is purified and spiritualized
- The brahmana's toes and fingers were beautiful like golden-colored campaka buds, but because of leprosy they all withered and gradually melted away
- The Ganges is called a sacred river because it emanates from the toe of Visnu. The Ganges is meant to eradicate all the material distresses of the conditioned souls
- The Ganges is glorified because it emanates from the toes of the lotus feet of the Lord
- The Ganges water is pure because of its emanating from the toe of the Lord, and there is no difference between the water emanating from the toe and that from the tips of the hair on the shoulder of Lord Boar
- The Ganges water which is flowing down from the toe of Lord Visnu falls upon the earthly planet and other planets and thereby delivers all the conditioned sinful living entities
- The pink, transparent toenails on the Lord's lotus feet are exactly like valuable gems polished to a mirror finish
- They began to draw lines on the ground with their toes, and with their tears they washed the black ointment from their eyes onto their breasts, which were covered with red kunkuma powder. This is an instance of anxiety in ecstatic love
- When Lord Brahma, who was born of a lotus flower, saw that the effulgence of his residence, Brahmaloka, had been reduced by the glaring effulgence from the toenails of Lord Vamanadeva, he approached the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When Sivananda Sena introduced the child to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord put His toe in the child's mouth
- When the breeze carrying the aroma of tulasi leaves from the toes of the lotus feet of the Personality of Godhead entered the nostrils of those sages (the four Kumaras), they experienced a change both in body and in mind
- Without replying to a word of Krsna's statement, she (Rukmini) simply cried in great anxiety, as if drowning in an ocean of grief. She silently scratched the floor with her toenails, which reflected reddish light on the floor