Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tire | tired | tiredness | tiredsomeness | tireless | tirelessly | tires | tiresome | tiresomeness
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Tire"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- After enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- After working hard during the daytime, a tired man either sleeps or engages in sex habits at night. That is the program of materialistic civilized life for the less intelligent
- All of the boys were fearing that their very means of livelihood, the cows, were now lost. When searching out the cows in the forest, they themselves became very tired and thirsty. Soon, however, they heard the crying of their cows
- Arjuna felt tired and thirsty from hunting, and therefore he went to the bank of the Yamuna along with Krsna
- At night, hellishly engaged persons take advantage of wine and women to satisfy their tired senses, but they are not even able to have sound sleep because their various mental speculative plans constantly interrupt their sleep
- At the point of his death, King Pariksit was hearing Srimad-Bhagavatam from Sukadeva Gosvami. When King Pariksit expressed his untiring desire to hear about Krsna, Sukadeva Gosvami was very much pleased
- I (Krsna) have no desire to play any joke with you (the Gopis), for you are tired from observing the regulative principles for one month by worshiping Goddess Katyayani
- I understand that Dinesh's present job is very tedious and hampering, but because you are now a family man, you must have some steady income
- I will advise you to chant on your lips since you become tired chanting out loud. Also you can sit and hear your Godbrothers chanting. And you can also hear tapes
- If our workers are feeling tired, then that means he's working materially. And if he's feeling enthused, more and more, that is his, he's working spiritually
- In the material platform, if you serve somebody, you will find tired, satiated. You won't like. But if you engage yourself in the service of Krsna, you'll find yourself more energetic. You'll like to serve more and more. That is the test
- In the material world, if one engages in chanting a material name, he will feel tired after chanting a few times. However, one can chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra all day and night and never feel tired
- In the material world, if you give service you become tired. But transcendental world, if you give service, you more become enthusiastic. Yes, more service. That is happening. I do not pay these boys. Rather, they pay me, and they engage the service
- In this state of intoxication, Balarama felt tired and lay down for rest
- It is said that after enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- Materially, when a man becomes tired by rendering service in his physical body, he is allowed retirement, but in the transcendental service there is no feeling of fatigue because it is spiritual service and is not on the bodily plane
- Modern stories, fiction and histories are different from the transcendental pastimes of the Lord in that one will tire of hearing mundane stories but one never tires of hearing about Krsna
- Mother Yasoda was smiling, but she was astonished. How was it happening? In attempting to bind her son (Krsna), she became tired. She was perspiring, and the garland on her head fell down
- She tied together many ropes, but when she finished still the rope was too short. After a while she felt very tired and began to perspire. At that time Krsna agreed to be bound up by His mother
- Since it was almost night and all the inhabitants of Vrndavana, including the cows and calves, were very tired, they decided to take their rest on the riverbank
- Sometimes we see a picture of Atlas holding the globe on his shoulders; he seems to be very tired, holding this great earthly planet. Such an image should not be entertained in connection with Krsna's upholding this created universe
- Sometimes when Lord Krsna's elder brother, Lord Balarama, felt tired after playing and lay His head on the lap of a cowherd boy, Lord Krsna Himself served Him by massaging His feet
- The foolish worker will untiringly continue to hear of the sense-enjoyable tidings of the flickering mundane world, but will have very little time to hear about the eternal living force that moves the material world
- The gopis became tired after long singing & dancing. Krsna was dancing beside them, & to alleviate their fatigue they took Sri Krsna’s hand & placed it on their raised breasts
- The gopis became tired after long singing and dancing. Krsna was dancing beside them, and to alleviate their fatigue they took Sri Krsna's hand and placed it on their raised breasts
- The gopis continued, "She must have taken Krsna into the deep forest and told Him, 'My dear Krsna, I am now very tired. I cannot go any further. Please carry Me wherever You like.’'
- The Mayavadi sannyasis, engaged in the studies of Sankhya and Vedanta and speculation, cannot relish the transcendental service of the Lord. Because their studies become very tedious, they sometimes become tired of Brahman speculation
- The next letter, pha, is taken from the word phenila. Phenila is the foam which is found on the mouth when one is very tired
- When Krsna saw that the gopis were tired from dancing with Him, He immediately began to wipe His hands over their faces so that their fatigue would be relieved. In order to reciprocate the kind hospitality of Krsna, the gopis began to look at Him lovingly
- When some of the gopis became very tired from dancing and moving their bodies, they placed their hands on the shoulders of Sri Krsna. Then their hair loosened and flowers fell to the ground
- When the army of the enemy was full of soldiers, elephants and horses, Lord Parasurama proceeded into their midst at the speed of mind to kill them. When somewhat tired, he slowed down to the speed of wind and continued to kill the enemies vigorously
- When this (yawning) weapon is released, the opposing party becomes tired, stops fighting and begins to yawn. Consequently, Lord Siva became so fatigued that he refused to fight anymore and began yawning
- While Krsna & Balarama & Their friends were eating, they watched the cows, calves & bulls. The cows appeared to be a little tired from standing with their heavy milk bags. By sitting and chewing grass, they became happy, and Krsna was pleased to see them