"three ways"|"three way"|"three different ways"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Three Ways"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A conditioned soul is always helped by the SPG in three ways - by the scriptures, the spiritual master and the Supersoul within the heart. The Lord is the deliverer of the conditioned soul and is accepted as the Supreme Lord of all living entities
- A man is considered to be fortunate in three ways. If he has got good wife then he is fortunate. If he has got good son then he is fortunate. And if he has got plenty money he is fortunate
- According to the emotional status of the devotee, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is appreciated in three ways: as the most perfect, as very perfect and as perfect
- In the beginning, the Vedic purpose is pursued in three ways (trayi) - by karma-kanda, jnana-kanda and upasana-kanda. When one reaches the complete, perfect stage of upasana-kanda, one comes to worship Narayana, or Lord Visnu
- In the Vedic language the miserable conditions have been described in three ways: adhyatmika, adhibhautika and adhidaivika - miseries due to the condition of this body and due to the condition of the mind
- In the Vedic scriptures it is said that one can reach other planets by any one of these three ways, but the most common way is by worshiping the demigod presiding over a particular planet
- In Vaisnava philosophy there are three ways for perfection - namely sadhana-siddha, perfection attained by executing devotional service according to the rules and regulations
- It is said there that those who are sober devotees can offer their submission to Krsna in three ways: 1) samprathanatmika, very feelingly offering prayers; 2) dainyavodhika, humbly submitting oneself; 3) lalasamayi, desiring some perfectional stage
- Sankhya means physical study of the cosmic situation through speculative knowledge. This is generally known as jnana-sastra. The Sankhyites are attached to the impersonal Brahman, but the Absolute Truth is known in three ways
- Srila Rupa Gosvami states that although Lord Krsna is the reservoir of unlimited pleasure and the greatest leader of all, He is still dependent upon His devotees in three ways
- The Absolute Truth is manifested in three ways: impersonal Brahman and all-pervading Paramatma and Personality of Godhead - brahmeti paramatmeti bhagavan iti sabdyate - but they are one and the same. This is the verdict of the sastra
- The initiation must be done according to sruti, smrti or pancaratriki vidhi. To make spiritual progress in three ways: by the Vedanta philosophy, or Vedic ways, or according to smrti. Smrti means authorized books written in accordance to the sruti
- The last twelve years of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were passed in this transcendental craziness. Thus He executed His last pastimes in three ways
- The transcendental loving service of the Lord is performed in three ways - with the body, with the mind and with words. Here (in SB 3.15.49) the sages (four Kumaras) pray that their words may always be engaged in glorifying the Supreme Lord
- There are three ways of dealing with such insults. If someone is heard blaspheming by words, one should be so expert that he can defeat the opposing party by argument
- There are three ways to attain the lotus feet of the Absolute Truth, Krsna. There is the process of philosophical speculation, the practice of mystic yoga and the execution of devotional service. Each of these has its different characteristics
- We are now illusioned by the influence of maya, material energy, in three ways: by goodness, by passion, and by ignorance. But instead of serving God, we are now serving maya
- We have to make it confirmed in three ways. What we hear from the sadhus, we shall have to consult whether these things are spoken in the sastras. And whether the statements or sastras are confirmed by guru, by the direct spiritual master
- When Ramananda Raya addressed Caitanya as the S P of God, Caitanya Mahaprabhu objected, saying, "I am not the Supreme Personality of Godhead but an ordinary human being. Therefore I must fear public opinion in three ways - with My body, mind and words"