"three day"|"three days"
Pages in category "Three Days"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- A mendicant sannyasi should not live anywhere for more than three days. He must be always moving because his duty is to move from door to door and enlighten people about Krsna consciousness
- A sannyasi is forbidden to stay anywhere else, but in a temple he can stay for more than three days provided there is business. Otherwise, there is no necessity
- A sannyasi must not stay anywhere more than three days. That is the principle. But in a temple he can stay for more than three days provided there is business
- Abhirucir means the boy and the girl, if he likes, if he says, that's all. No other calculation. And the, after three days after marriage, there is divorce. (laughter) Because abhirucir, "I like, I don't like," that's all
- Advaita Acarya said, "You have been fasting continuously for three days in Your ecstasy of love for Krsna. I therefore invite You to My home, where You may kindly take Your alms. Come with Me to My residence"
- Advaita Acarya then held a festival that lasted two or three days. Thereafter, they all made a firm decision to go to Jagannatha Puri
- After accepting the sannyasa order at Katwa, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu traveled continuously for three days in Radha-desa and, by the trick of Nityananda Prabhu, eventually came to the western side of Santipura
- After accepting the sannyasa order, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of intense love for Krsna, started for Vrndavana. However, He mistakenly wandered about in a trance continuously for three days in the tract of land known as Radha-desa
- After reaching the beach, Lord Ramacandra fasted for three days, awaiting the arrival of the ocean personified
- After three days after the demise of a Vaisnava a function should be held for offering the departed soul and all others prasadam. This is the system
- After three days, leprosy attacked Gopala Capala, and blood oozed from sores all over his body
- After three days, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to the house of Advaita Acarya at Santipura and accepted alms there. This was His first acceptance of alms. At night He performed congregational chanting there
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was thinking that the quantity of food was enormous, Nityananda Prabhu, on the contrary, thought it not even a morsel. He had been fasting for three days and had greatly hoped to break fast on that day
- Among the prostitutes, one attractive young girl was selected. She promised, "I shall attract the mind of Haridasa Thakura, within three days"
- Any Life Patron Member can live in a Guest room for a period not exceeding three days free of charge
- Even at the time of death you are very sorry because you have to change the body. Even for changing one apartment for another apartment you are sorry. Therefore for a sannyasi it is recommended that he should not live more than three days in a place
- Even if you live for one day or two days and simply engaged in devotional service that will be 100 times increased. Therefore ordinary men is advised not to live in holy places more than three days
- For three days she approached Haridasa Thakura in this way, exhibiting various feminine postures that would bewilder the mind of even Lord Brahma
- For two or three days Bhagavan Acarya continually asked Svarupa Damodara Gosvami to hear the poetry. Because of his repeated requests, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami wanted to hear the poetry written by the brahmana from Bengal
- Haridasa fasted continuously for three days. Then Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and other confidential devotees approached Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to inquire from Him
- He arrested Ramacandra Khan, along with his wife and sons, and then he continuously plundered the house and village for three days
- Hearing this, Nrsimhananda Brahmacari replied, "Please be satisfied. I assure you that I shall bring Him here three days from now"
- If I sometimes do something against his desire, out of anger he will not talk to Me for three days
- If you take green bananas, peel them and put them out in the sun to dry for one, two, three days - till it is dry - this is a very good tonic for liver
- In that very room he cooked the flesh of a cow for three consecutive days. Then the next day he left, accompanied by his followers
- In the Vedic system of marriage, the bride's father receives the large party of the bridegroom and accommodates them in a suitable place for two or three days until the marriage ceremony is performed
- Nityananda Prabhu said, "I have undergone fasting for three days continuously. Today I had hoped to break My fast"
- Now I am sending them within two or three days. They will take care of the temple and they will preach also. This Krsna consciousness movement is expanding by their help. I am alone, but they are helping me. They are my gurus
- On the very day Ramacandra Khan was planning his intrigue against me, I would have left this place immediately, but because you came to me I stayed here for three days to deliver you
- Our deity installation ceremony is to be held on the 20th and the function was to begin three days before, namely, the 17th of April. So, instead of the 17th, you can make it the 16th. That will satisfy everyone
- Radharani continued, "'Our life is actually not under Our control, for youth will remain for two or three days and soon be finished. In this condition, O creator, what will be Our destination"'
- Regarding travelling, a Sannyasi's name is Parivrajakacarya, that is the beginning of Sannyasa. In the beginning one is ordered not to stay more than three days at a place, but at the Paramahamsa stage, one can stop moving, but that is not compulsory
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained for two or three days at Ananta Padmanabha and visited the temple there. Then, in great ecstasy He went to see the temple of Sri Janardana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the Gopala Deity for three days. On the fourth day, the Deity returned to His own temple
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed with Paramananda Puri in the brahmana's house where he was residing. The two of them passed three days there discussing topics of Krsna
- Suppose you can eat two ounce, and if you eat four ounce, then you have to starve three days. This is the law. "There's some very palatable dishes. Now eat, let me eat it to my satisfaction," and you'll overeat
- The Lord had been fasting for three days, and after that period He took eatables sumptuously. Thus when He danced and jumped high, He became a little fatigued
- The Lord stayed at Prayaga for three days. He delivered the holy name of Krsna and ecstatic love. Thus He delivered many people
- The pilgrims take a bath, worship the deity and give charity; they are also recommended to fast one day. They should go to a place of pilgrimage and stay there at least for three days
- The report is that within the three days of Christmas holidays, we have sold one lakh worth of books within three days. So our books are being very much welcome in the Western countries, especially the Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- There are four types of brahmacaris. The first is called savitra, which refers to a brahmacari who, after initiation and the sacred thread ceremony, must observe at least three days of celibacy
- There is a prescription that one should go during this time, maghamela, and live in the confluence, on the bank of the confluence of Gaìga and Yamuna and at least three days he must live. Then he becomes eligible to enter into the heavenly kingdom
- This date (Caturdasi) falls three days after Ekadasi, and it is set aside for the worship of Lord Siva. One of the plenary portions of Lord Siva is called Kalabhairava. This form of Lord Siva is worshiped by demons who offer animals killed before him
- This is to introduce Srimati Lalita Bose, who is our friend and well-wisher. Wherever in our centers she goes, she should be received free of boarding and lodging at least for three days
- This system now should stop that somebody's coming for three days - "Prabhupada, initiate him." Why? First of all see whether he's fit for becoming a disciple; then recommend. Otherwise, don't recommend
- Three days later, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to the door of his room and said, "My dear Jagadananda Pandita, please get up"
- We are having a GBC meeting and your presence is required. After the Mayapur ceremony when I am coming to Europe, I will stop in Tehran for two or three days
- What great offense has Junior Haridasa committed? Why has he been forbidden to come to Your door? He has now been fasting for three days
- When proceeding toward Vrndavana, Caitanya was overwhelmed with ecstatic love for Krsna, He lost all remembrance of the external world. In this way He traveled continuously for three days in Radha-desa, the country where the Ganges River does not flow
- When the King asked the Bhattacarya when the bathing ceremony (Snana-yatra) of Lord Jagannatha would take place, the Bhattacarya replied that there were only three days left before the ceremony
- When we established the Bury Place Deity, on the three days before, the Deity which I ordered from India, it did not arrive. Three days before. And I was so much full of anxiety
- Within three days that brahmana was attacked by leprosy, and as a result his highly raised nose melted away and fell off