Pages in category "Thirty-second"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Purusottama Pandita, Raghunatha, Vanamali Kavicandra and Vaidyanatha were the twenty-ninth, thirtieth, thirty-first and thirty-second branches of Advaita Acarya
- Singabhatta was the thirty-first, Kamabhatta the thirty-second, Sivananda the thirty-third and Kamalananda the 34th. They all formerly served Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in Bengal, but later these servants left Bengal to live with the Lord in Jagannatha Puri
- The thirty-first branch was Jagadisa Pandita, and the thirty-second was Hiranya Mahasaya, unto whom Lord Caitanya in His childhood showed His causeless mercy
- The thirty-second, thirty-third, thirty-fourth and thirty-fifth prominent devotees were Narayana, Krsnadasa, Manohara and Devananda, who always engaged in the service of Lord Nityananda
- The twenty-eighth branch was Amogha Pandita; the twenty-ninth, Hastigopala; the thirtieth, Caitanya-vallabha; the thirty-first, Yadu Ganguli; and the thirty-second, Mangala Vaisnava