Category:There Is Only One
"there is only one"
Pages in category "There Is Only One"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- The faulty kali-yuga is just like an ocean of miserable condition, but there is one great opportunity. What is that? Simply by chanting the holy name of Lord Krsna one becomes liberated, and he is elevated to the highest perfection of life
- The sun planet is predominated by fire. There are living entities also, and there is one principal living entity who is called the sun-god, Surya Narayana. Or, in the language of the Bhagavad-gita, he is called Vivasvan
- The word kaivalyat means that God has no competitor. There is only one God
- There is no duality. There is one, Krsna. But you have created duality. That is maya. When you forget Krsna, that is duality
- There is no such word in the whole Vedic literature. You won't find in the Bhagavad-gita or Bhagavata as Hindu dharma. There is one word as Bhagavata-dharma, but there is no such word as Hindu dharma
- There is one good opportunity - the association with devotees. Such association brings about great happiness. Due to this good quality, our strong desire to achieve liberation by merging into the Brahman effulgence has become weakened
- There is one request for 2nd initiation from Yadavacarya das, but I have not received any recommendation from the temple president or a sannyasi
- There is only one goal: to serve Krsna to one's best ability. If there is some disagreement over service, such disagreement is to be taken as spiritual