There Is No Need
"there is no need"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "There Is No Need"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A sannyasi is forbidden to stay anywhere else, but in a temple he can stay for more than three days provided there is business. Otherwise, there is no necessity
- According to Vaisnava philosophy, any literature that glorifies the Lord, whether properly written or not, is first class. There need be no other considerations
- If she wants to offer prasadam to the Deities, she can simply chant Hare Krishna Mantra. There is no need of chanting Gayatri Mantra
- If the boy and girl are devotees there need be no such considerations (examining the horoscopes). A devotee is transcendental, and therefore in a marriage between devotees, the boy and girl form a very happy combination
- If you want you can cut your hairs, but there is no need of cutting. It would be nicer if you can put on sari, you can learn it from Jadurani. You must remain like a nice girl. The dress and appearance is social convention of the society
- In our Brahma, Vaisnava sannyasa, there is little leniency. Because they live in Krsna, so there is no need of very strict, rigid following. Although it is stated that they should live like this
- In this age we are decreasing our memory. Formerly, when this Bhagavad-gita was written by Vyasadeva, before that, people were so sharp in their memory that there was no need of publication of books
- It has become an obligation, that one must go out of his home, of his village, of his country. That is defective. There was no need of so many transports. People remained locally. One has to go for livelihood hundred miles. This is defective
- It is better for you to go home, simply talk about Me (Krsna) & think of Me, & by this process of constantly remembering Me & chanting My names you will surely be elevated to the spiritual platform. There is no need to stand near Me. Please go back home
- Satisfied citizens will never organize agitation against the king, and thus there was no need in changing the monarchial state
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami was a Vaisnava from the beginning; therefore, there was no need for him to undergo all the processes of the varnasrama institution. Ultimately the aim of varnasrama-dharma is to turn a crude man into a pure devotee
- The atmosphere there (in the spiritual world) is self-illuminating, and thus there is no need of a sun, a moon, fire, electricity and so on. One who can reach that abode does not come back to the material world with a material body
- The elderly friends said, "My dear Bhadravardhana, there is no need to make these threatening motions"
- The King of the mlecchas and yavanas requested the daughter of Time, Kalakanya, to become his sister. There was no need to ask her to become his wife, for the yavanas and mlecchas do not make distinctions as far as sex life is concerned
- The more you are inclined to render service, the more the spiritual truth becomes revealed. And two things: if you are not inquisitive, don't bother yourself to have a guru. Useless. There is no need. Tasmad gurum prapadyeta (SB 11.3.21)
- The rope would be the biggest serpent, known as Vasuki, and the churning rod would be Mandara Mountain. Poison would also be produced from the churning, but it would be taken by Lord Siva, and so there would be no need to fear it
- There is no necessity of tracing out the history of when the living entity desired this (to become the Lord). But the fact is that as soon as he desired it, he was put under the control of atma-maya by the direction of the Lord
- There is no necessity of wasting time for economic development. Be satisfied whatever Krsna has given you. That's all right. Be satisfied according to your position, save time, and be Krsna consciousness. That is the verdict of the sastra
- There is no need by any of my disciples to read any books besides my books. In fact, such reading may be detrimental to their advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- There is no need even to consider whether one is a gentleman or a rogue because this is a spiritual movement which is not concerned with the external body of skin and bones
- There is no need for any other devotional songs or chants for Lord Caitanya's Advent Day; simply chant Hare Krishna, with Kirtana or beads, & sing the prayer "Sri Krishna Caitanya, Prabhu Nityananda, Sri Advaita, Gadadhara, SriVasadi, Gaura Bhaktavrinda"
- There is no need of adding further Deities. Once installed it cannot be changed. Do not make it childish, too much addition of Deities will encumber us. At first, either Panca Tattva or Gaura-Nitai Deities may be installed
- There is no need of even instrument, but because Lord Caitanya introduced this khol, karatala. Otherwise this clapping is sufficient
- There is no need to conduct research into the significance of the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra. The history of Ajamila is sufficient proof of the power of the Lord's holy name and the exalted position of a person who chants the holy name incessantly
- There is no need to print Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His Life and Precepts, it is already there in other books
- There is no need. History, we simply read Mahabharata, history of the great men, Pandavas, how they were fighting for the good cause, how they were reigning. That history. Not this rascal history
- There need be no anxiety over attaining perfection because if one follows the instruction given by the spiritual master he is sure to attain perfection. Our only concern should be how to execute the order of the spiritual master
- There was no need for Krsna and Balarama to accept a spiritual master, or acarya, yet for the instruction of ordinary men They also accepted a spiritual master for advancement in spiritual knowledge
- They are trying to improve their economic condition, position, and wasting their time. It has no value. Of course, modern people will take it as very revolting that there is no need of this endeavor for economic development
- Whatever is to be learned of the teachings of Srila Bhaktivinode Thakura can be learned from our books. There is no need whatsoever for any outside instruction
- Wherever Hare Krishna Mantra is chanted, some words are spoken from one of our books, and prasadam is distributed, that is considered a temple. We have no need of any large buildings or palaces. We are simple
- Why falling down? Because he was not fit for the position, therefore he has fallen. Better remain in his position and become perfect. Why artificially bring them? There is no need
- Yesterday I left New Vrindaban, and your son, Madhu Mangala, is still there, He appears now to be quite peaceful and happy, so I think we should let him continue like that, and if he keeps up in this way, there is no need of any demonic treatment
- You have tried to explain the reasons for your recent traveling excursions, but there is no need to explain; the reason is that you are restless. I wanted you to concentrate your mind on painting and utilizing your talents for Krishna's service