Category:There Is No Harm For Us (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "There Is No Harm For Us (Disciples of SP)"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- I am very upset to learn the news of that incident in Trinidad. Yes, you are right to stay away from such a place, and there is no harm if husband and wife live separately for some time
- I have no objection to your taking Kirtanananda's instruction. There is no harm in going through Kirtanananda
- I suggested that there are many churches vacant. If they give us these churches we shall install Deity - Nitai-Gaura and Panca-tattva - and along with them we shall worship Lord Jesus Christ and Muhammad; there is no harm
- If that man insists on chanting Hare Rama first, what harm is there?
- In our temple, strictly Hare Krishna chanting should be given more importance. This is no harm in this mantra you have heard, but it is not very important. There are many such common songs composed by common devotees out of sentiment
- Originally I allowed that Gargamuni could start the incense business. I thought that the Ramakrishna Mission, they are doing and the incense we are using, so if we make some and sell it, then what is the harm
- Our religion does not say asceticism. Our religion teaches to love God. You can love God in this dress. There is no harm
- So far as the lady psychiatrist making tests with our children, you should know that our children are fireproof and waterproof due to Krishna Consciousness so there is no harm for them. Let them test if they wish, we shall come out successful
- So far geography and history are concerned, you may teach geography as it is, there is no harm to getting knowledge about our material earth planet
- So far history is concerned, we shall not teach the history as Darwin has given, but there is no harm to learn what is the history of your country, just like Washington was the first president, and after him came so-and-so, like that.
- Sometimes devotees are promised a plate of maha-prasadam for the biggest distributer. There is no harm
- The bodily hues of the devotees of Lord Nityananda, why green? But, it can be done, there is no harm
- There is no harm for having children, that is no impediment for preaching endeavor
- There is no harm if devotees have invented recipes, so long they are strictly vegetarian, no garlic, no onions, like that
- There is no harm if the devotees chant in the temple during the time when the Deities are resting
- There is no harm in accepting a wife and living without any disturbance of the mind and thus sincerely advancing in Krishna Consciousness
- There is no harm in giving "jaya" to Vaisnava, provided they follow the Vaisnava principles. Otherwise, to glorify Vaisnava is not bad
- There is no harm, however, if one thinks that he is unfit for sannyasa; if he is very much agitated sexually, he should go to the asrama where sex is allowed, namely the grhastha-asrama
- This nearby come, the... Come near. Yes. This is specially meant for driving away the flies. Yes. This camara is meant for that. Even it is touching body, there is no harm
- Yes, occasionally devotees may be pictured with full head of hair instead of sikha. You should use your own discretion; the garb can be Vedic or "American.'' There is no harm
- Yes, you can go on with your book distribution as you were doing before, there is not any harm. I thought that our men were becoming like hippies, but now I understand from you that that is not the case. So I have no objection