Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:The Story Of Saksi-gopala
Pages in category "The Story Of Saksi-gopala"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- There are four points of instruction one should consider in the story of Saksi-gopala. First, the Deity (arca-vigraha) of Sri Gopala is eternally sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, the transcendental form of the Lord
- There are four points of instruction one should consider in the story of Saksi-gopala. Second, the Deity surpasses material regulative principles and extends the reality of transcendental principles
- There are four points of instruction one should consider in the story of Saksi-gopala. Third, one can be situated in a transcendental position after becoming a brahmana, but as a brahmana, one has to follow the regulative principles very strictly
- There are four points of instruction one should consider in the story of Saksi-gopala. Lastly, brahmanya-deva indicates Lord Sri Krsna Himself, who is worshiped thus: namo brahmanya-devaya go-brahmana-hitaya ca - jagad-dhitaya krsnaya govindaya namo namah
- I'll cite one story. It is very interesting story. If you go to India, you'll find one nice temple in Orissa. It is called the temple of "Witness-Gopala," Saksi-Gopala, Witness-Gopala. This Gopala was situated in a temple at Vrndavana
- In the Fifth Chapter I have narrated the story of Saksi-gopala. Lord Nityananda Prabhu narrated this while Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu listened
- In the presence of all the townspeople, Lord Gopala bore witness that the elderly brahmana had offered his daughter in charity to the young brahmana
- The glories of Lord Gopala, who is merciful to brahmanas, are very great. The narration of Saksi-gopala was spoken by Nityananda Prabhu and heard by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Lord (Caitanya) heard the story of Saksi-gopala with great pleasure because He wanted to impress upon the atheists that the worshipable Deities in the temples approved by the great acaryas are not idols, as alleged by men with a poor fund of knowledge
- Thus I (the young brahmana) have called upon a great personality in this transaction. I have asked the Supreme Godhead (Saksi-gopala) to be my witness. The entire world accepts the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead