Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:The Point Of
"the point of"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "The Point Of"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Almost reached the point of loving service
- An advanced devotee situated on the platform of spontaneity is already very expert in sastric instruction, logic and argument. When he comes to the point of eternal love for Krsna, no one can deviate him from that position
- At the point of the cape (known today as Cape Comorin) is a big temple of goddess Durga, who is known there as Kanyakumari
- Because Lord Caitanya accepted this sannyasa, so we are maintaining that system, but actual point of sannyasa is not mukti, but satisfy Krsna. That is sannyasa, how Krsna will be satisfied, how Krsna's representative will be satisfied
- Bhava is the permanent characteristic of the living entity, and the crucial point of progress for bhava is called the marginal state of love of Godhead. When the bhava state becomes deeper and deeper, learned devotees call it love of Godhead
- But this is the point of understanding. That I have already told you, in the Bhagavad-gita, that if you want to understand, first of all you have to surrender
- By executing religion one should be satisfied, but unless he comes to the point of Vasudeva, he'll never be satisfied
- By our mutual combination I am certain that we can improve the entire humanity to the point of spiritual understanding and thus automatically eliminate the basis for so many problems that plague our so-called civilized societies
- By practicing sadhana-bhakti one may gradually rise to the point of raga-bhakti, and by performing raga-bhakti in loving transcendental service one can even control the Supreme Powerful Lord
- Devotees of the Lord are more kind than the Lord because they understand the purpose of the Lord. They undertake all kinds of risks, even to the point of approaching ignorant men to try to engage them in the acts of Krsna consciousness
- During our lifetime we have to practice approaching that point of perfection, and at the time of death, when we give up this material body, that perfection has to be realized. At the time of death, one must be prepared
- Even after attaining knowledge of one's spiritual identity if one doesn't come to the point of knowing that the living entities are eternal parts & parcels of the whole & can never become the whole, one has to fall down again into the material atmosphere
- Even after attaining knowledge of one's spiritual identity, if one does not come to the point of knowing that the living entities are eternal parts and parcels of the whole, one has to fall down again into the material atmosphere
- I have received one letter from Sudama das Goswami that both of you had some hot conversation on the points of management, but I request both of you not to become agitated on any controversial point
- If anyone, after speculating for hundreds of thousands of lives, does not come to the point that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and that one has to surrender there, all his speculation for so many years and lives is a useless waste of time
- If you study yourself, what I am, am I this body, I am this hand, I am this finger, I am this hair? Go on studying, one day it will, you will come to the point of understanding, but it will take many, many years
- If you talk to whatever small number of followers I have, you will find that they talk better than any great philosopher, better than any scientist or politician. That is the quality of my students. What's the point in talking nonsense?
- In jnana-maya, realization extends beyond the living symptoms to the point of thinking, feeling and willing
- In Krishna Consciousness there is variety but there is no discord. We may fight with one another on the point of serving but that is not a discord
- Let the good men go with you to preach all over England, and the less advanced devotees may stay at the London temple and become trained up to the point of becoming experts and then they also may go out for preaching in traveling party
- Let us begin tracing the evolutionary process from the point of devastation (pralaya), when the whole universe is filled with water. At that time there are many fishes and other aquatics, and from these aquatics evolve creepers, trees, etc
- Lord Krsna made an analytical description of the soul just to bring Arjuna to the point of buddhi-yoga, or bhakti-yoga
- One comes to the point of surrender when one has actually amassed the result of multi pious activities
- One percent done in Krsna consciousness bears permanent results, so that the next beginning is from the point of two percent, whereas in material activity without a hundred percent success there is no profit
- One thing is, we have not yet developed what we have got, so what is the point of expanding further?
- Our inquiries should be on the point of Krsna not in references to the so called race or religion or nationality of this temporary miserable body
- Our sinful activities are so strong that even coming to the point of Krsna consciousness we are falling down, again falling down. So be careful, be cautious, and execute your duty as Krsna conscious people. You will be happy
- So many sacrifices, ritualistic... All finished. You do not require to take trouble for these things if you have come to the point of sacrificing everything for Hari
- Srila Rsabhadeva instructed his sons that unless a human being comes to the point of understanding the atma, or spiritual position, whatever he does is ignorance, and this brings only defeat in his life
- The bhakti-yoga system never urges one towards the impersonal Brahman effulgence or to the point of Paramatma realization. This banah, or arrow, is so sharp and swift that it goes directly to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The devotee, thus surpassing the gross and the subtle forms of coverings, enters the plane of egoism. And in that status he merges the material modes of nature (ignorance and passion) in this point of neutralization and thus reaches egoism in goodness
- The devotees develop a spiritual individuality in their spontaneous service attitude, which is enhanced on and on, up to the point of madhurya-rasa, or transcendental loving service reciprocated between the lover and the beloved
- The gopis, even up to the point of becoming prostitute - for Krsna. So for Krsna's sake we have to accept any nonsense type of business. Or on the highest grade. Anything. But for Krsna we have to do that
- The grhamedhi, the so-called family men, they are working hard and so hard. Why? Because they have got that point of happiness, sex happiness. That's all
- The perfection of the karmis, jnanis, yogis and others remains attractive only as long as one does not come to the point of devotional service, which is so great and significant that it can control the supreme controller, Krsna
- The preliminary processes of yoga system is to control the senses, and practice some bodily position by which the mind can be made fixed up on the point of Visnu Murti
- This body is not meant for such enjoyment for the senses, but this body is meant for tapah, austerity, as Raghunatha Dasa Gosvami showed example. He came to the point of neti
- This is called upama, analogy, the points of similarity. Analogy means the points of similarity. Then you can conclude some idea
- This kapha, pitta, vayu, this body, I am not this body. This is self-realization. "I am different from this bag of flesh and bone." When we realize completely, that is the first point of self-realization
- This mutual cooperation can be established immediately. Apart from the point of the acharya question, I think everyone is working in his individual capacity
- We have discussed about brahmastra. It is almost similar to the modern nuclear weapon or bomb, but it is made with chemicals, but this brahmastra is made of mantra. That is the subtle way. Modern science has not reached to that point of subtle existence
- When an advanced devotee comes to the point of eternal love for Krsna, no one can deviate him from that position, neither by argument nor by sastric evidence
- When He was caught, Krsna was almost on the point of crying. He smeared His hands over His eyes, which were anointed with black eye cosmetics. The child saw His mother’s face while she stood over Him, and His eyes became restless from fear
- You can create that central attachment for Krsna, then you can create Vrndavana anywhere - any family, any society, any country. Just make the point of attachment Krsna, and it is Vrndavana
- You practice in you body, and if you come to the point of tolerance, then anything you can practice and it will be tolerable
- You practice in your body, and if you come to the point of tolerance, then anything you can practice and it will be tolerable. Just like in the morning, when we go for morning walk, they are practicing running