Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:The Point Is
"the point is" | "my point is"
Pages in category "The Point Is"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- One may ask what harm there is in worshiping Krsna and the different parts of His body, the demigods, and the answer is also given in this verse. The point is that by supplying food to the stomach, the indriyas, the senses, are automatically satisfied
- Our material position and spiritual position - the ultimate point is sound. And this sound is presented in its original spiritual form. That is called Veda
- The excellent point is that Lord Siva never denies anyone any sort of gift
- The first and foremost point is that one should accept a bona fide spiritual master
- The material taste means we want to gratify senses in so many ways, and the supermost point is sex life. So as soon as you get into touch with Krsna and you develop Krsna love, all this nonsense finished. Then you are liberated
- The point is that a devotee is so much absorbed in the transcendental loving service of the Lord that he has no time to think of any benefit beyond his immediate engagement
- The point is that a living entity has immense and unlimited desires for material enjoyment, and he has to transmigrate from one gross body to another until these desires are exhausted
- The point is that anyone who accepts the principle of bhakti-yoga and accepts the Supreme Lord as the summum bonum of life, as the highest target, the ultimate goal, can approach the Lord in the spiritual sky
- The point is that in any religion there is a conception of worshiping God or symbol of God
- The point is that in the foreign countries they are accepting this a bona fide religion and making holidays and our Ratha Yatra is regularly established. But, in our own country they are giving so many hindrances
- The point is that supposing this twenty to thirty-six years is nice age... For women. But before twenty years, she is sacked, and her health is broken. What she'll produce, children?
- The point is that these drawings should be realistic. Not that you make Krishna a cartoon character and therefore laughing stock. And hippy ideas shouldn't be used either
- The sense gratification is going on. But there is chaos because the point is missing. There is no activity for satisfying senses of Krsna
- The ultimate point is to come to the stage of loving Krsna and all other indirect processes are subsidiary