Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:The Forest of Material Existence
"Forest of Material Existence" | "Forest of the Material World"
Pages in category "The Forest of Material Existence"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- In human society, those who are not Krsna conscious remain in the forest of material life simply for the honey of sex life. Such debauchees are not at all satisfied with one wife. They want many women
- In the forest of material existence, the uncontrolled senses are like plunderers
- In the material forest, the conditioned soul sometimes contemplates great castles and skyscrapers, and he wastes his energy for such things, hoping to live in them very peacefully with his family forever. However, the laws of nature do not allow this
- The bad leader (in the forest of material existence) is diverted intelligence. Intelligence is meant for Krsna consciousness, but due to material existence we divert all our intelligence to achieve material facilities
- The creeper (in the forest of material existence) itself is women in general
- The demigods (in the forest of material existence) control the different directions, and the cricket is the harsh words spoken by our enemy during our absence
- The forest of material existence is summarized in this Fourteenth Chapter (of Srimad-Bhagavatam)
- The jackals and tigers in the forest (the forest of material existence) are our family members, and the herbs and creepers are our material desires
- The lion (in the forest of material existence) is the wheel of time, and the herons, crows and vultures are so-called demigods, pseudo swamis, yogis and incarnations. All of these are too insignificant to give one relief
- The little taste experienced in sex (in the forest of material existence) is our desire to enjoy another's wife, and the flies are the guardians of women, like the husband, father-in-law, mother-in-law and so forth
- The meat-eating demons (in the forest of material existence) are the government officials, and the pricking thorns are the impediments of material life
- The merchant is the living entity who comes to the forest of material existence to try to make money for sense gratification
- The mountain cave (in the forest of material existence) is our happy home, and the mosquitoes and serpents are our enemies
- The owl (in the forest of material existence) is the person who directly insults us, and the impious trees are impious men
- The rats, beasts and vultures (in the forest of material existence) are different types of thieves who take away our possessions, and the gandharva-pura is the phantasmagoria of the body and home
- The six plunderers (in the forest of material existence) are the senses - eyes, ears, nose, tongue, touch and mind
- The swans (in the forest of material existence) are the perfect brahmanas, and the monkeys are the extravagant sudras engaged in eating, sleeping, mating and defending
- The trees of the monkeys (in the forest of material existence) are our households, and the elephant is ultimate death
- The waterless river (in the forest of material existence) represents atheists who give us trouble in this world and the next
- The whirlwind (in the forest of material existence) is our attraction for our wife, and the dust storm is our blinding passion experienced during sex
- The will-o'-the-wisp (in the forest of material existence) is our attraction for gold and its color, and material residence and wealth are the ingredients for our material enjoyment
- The word bhavatavi refers to the path of material existence
- These instructions are like the cooling showers of peace on the blazing forest fire of material existence. Ordinary human activities are quite different from the activities recommended in the Srimad Bhagavad-gita
- This material world is like a great forest in which one becomes entangled due to association with material life