Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Tenets"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A person who acts exactly according to the tenets of scripture is called Sastra-caksus. Sastra-caksus means one who sees through the eyes of the authorized scriptures
- A person who personally practices the tenets of religion as they are enjoined in the sastras and who also teaches others the same principles is called religious
- At a time when material science predominates all subjects - including the tenets of religion - it would be enlivening to see the principles of the eternal religion of man from the viewpoint of the modern scientist
- One is accepted as atheist who does not believe in the tenets of the Vedas. That is the sum and substance of atheism
- One should be enlightened in the tenets of Bhagavad-gita and accept the instruction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead that one give up all natural tendencies for material service under different names and take to the service of the Lord
- The administrative heads as a class will condemn the tenets of Vedic wisdom and will prefer to conduct a so-called secular state, and the so-called educated brahmanas will be purchased by such unscrupulous administrators
- The gopis said, "Your instructions to women to be faithful to their husbands and merciful to their children, to take care of household affairs and to be obedient to the elder members of the family, are surely just according to the tenets of the sastras"
- There are many other weeds, like disobedience to the tenets of the revered scriptures, unnecessary engagements, killing animals, and hankering after material gain, prestige and adoration