Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Teaching Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Teaching Devotional Service to God"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Dhruva Maharaja is an acarya, and by undergoing severe austerities and penances he teaches us how one should execute devotional service. We must carefully know the process of Dhruva Maharaja's service
- During the time of brahmacarya, or student life, a brahmacari should be taught to be expert in bhagavata-dharma, devotional service
- Let me take shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, who has descended in the form of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to teach us real knowledge, His devotional service and detachment from whatever does not foster Krsna consciousness
- Let my consciousness, which is like a honeybee, take shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who has just now appeared as Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu to teach the ancient system of devotional service to Himself
- Lord Caitanya came to earth simply to preach krsna-bhakti, love of Krsna. In other words, He is Lord Krsna Himself teaching the living entities the proper way to approach Krsna
- Lord Caitanya taught this same process of prayer in His Siksastaka, in which He clearly stated that all He wanted was devotional service, birth after birth
- The bona fide spiritual master, by his personal activities, teaches the disciple the principles of devotional service. Without personal service, one would go on speculating like the impersonalists and dry speculators life after life
- The instructions of Lord Caitanya to Sanatana Gosvami are very important for people in general. The Lord taught him the process of devotional service, which is the constitutional occupation of every living entity
- The Krsna consciousness movement is anxious to serve human society by teaching people to perform devotional service, which can save a human being from being degraded again to animal life
- The root cause of one's association is the mind. This great Krsna consciousness movement is the greatest boon to human society because it is teaching everyone to think always of Krsna by executing devotional service
- The second-class devotee makes friendships with devotees of the Lord, acts compassionately toward the general public in teaching them devotional service, and refuses to cooperate or associate with nondevotees
- The whole Krsna consciousness movement means vairagya-vidya, the education of vairagya, detachment. Vairagya-vidya-nija-bhakti-yogam. Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna, and He wanted to teach the people this vairagya-vidya-nija-bhakti-yogam
- The words prabhu-datta desa are very significant. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's devotional cult teaches one not to sit down in one place but to spread the devotional cult all over the world