Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
target | targeted | targeting | targets | targetted
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Objective (3 C, 44 P)
Pages in category "Target"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- All the yoga practice or philosophical speculation or anything - all practice targets to one point - that I am spirit soul. Aham brahmasmi, I am Brahman. I am not this matter. This is perfection
- Any religion where God is the target, that is applied in bhakti. But when there is no God or impersonalism, there is no question of bhakti-yoga
- I was targeting to New York always. Sometimes I was dreaming that I have come to New York
- In the Bhakti-Rasamrita-Sindhu it is enjoined by Srila Rupa Goswami that any work, either prescribed in the Vedas or ordinary mundane activities, if the target is to satisfy Krishna, then everything is devotional service
- King Pariksit's question was, Which is the ultimate target of Vedic knowledge - this concentration on the impersonal feature of the Absolute Truth or concentration on the personal feature
- Krsna's eyes dance and move obliquely, acting like arrows to pierce the minds of Srimati Radharani and the gopis. When the arrow succeeds in hitting its target, their minds become agitated
- Mainly the atomic bombs do harm to the innocent because there is no control. The brahmastra is not like that. It marks out the target and proceeds accordingly without harming the innocent
- Modern sociology is targeting the state or the people as the owner of a certain state, but our Vedic conception is isavasyam idam sarvam: "Everything is owned by Isa, the Supreme Controller"
- The city of Dvaraka was situated in this Kathwar province, and because Lord Krsna used to live in this city, Dvivida specifically made it his target of disturbance
- The form of the Lord as four-handed Narayana is the object of meditation for the followers of yoga-marga. In the modern age there are so many so-called yogis who do not target their meditation on the four-handed Narayana form
- The point is that anyone who accepts the principle of bhakti-yoga and accepts the Supreme Lord as the summum bonum of life, as the highest target, the ultimate goal, can approach the Lord in the spiritual sky
- The target of these activities, however, is always the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The ultimate goal being liberation, we have to adjust things, targeting to that point. That is real human civilization. The Vedic civilization is based on this view, that all the conditioned souls, they have
- The Vaikunthalokas are targets for everyone, even the demigods, and they can be attained by a devotee who has no desire for material benefit
- The Vedic mantra pranava is the bow, the pure living entity himself is the arrow, and the target is the Supreme Being
- The Vedic recommendation is that one make the lotus feet of Visnu the target of all one's efforts. Tad visnoh paramam padam: the Visnu planets, or Visnuloka, are situated above all the material planets
- The whole teaching of the Gita is targeted toward this end: that a living being, as Krsna's eternal servitor, cannot be separated from Krsna, and his sense of being an identity apart from Krsna is called maya
- Those bereft of knowledge of the Lord are bound by the material laws. They are factually addicted to sense gratification, and their target is woman. Indeed, they are actually playthings in the hands of attractive women