Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Symptoms of Life
"symptoms of life"|"life symptoms"|"living symptoms"|"symptom of life"|"symptoms of public life"|"symptom of material life"|"life's symptoms"|"symptom of sinful life"|"symptoms of an uncultured life"|"symptoms of his life"|"symptom of my, my life"|"symptom of spiritual life"|"life sympton"|"symptoms of pious life"|"symptom of human life"|"symptom of animal life"|"symptom of joyous life"|"symptom of materialistic life"
Pages in category "Symptoms of Life"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A living being, whoever he may be, must have feeling of affection for others because this is a symptom of life
- After seeing all the life symptoms in her husband (King Prthu) stop, the Queen (Arci) lamented for a while. The word kincit means "for a little while"
- Animals with developed consciousness are better than them (living entities who display life symptoms), and better still are those who have developed sense perception
- Living body means there is movement. There is work. He cannot sit idly. In the Bhagavad-gita it is said, "Not even for a moment one can be idle." That is the symptom of living being
- Living entities are superior to inanimate objects, O blessed mother (Devahuti), and among them, living entities who display life symptoms are better
- The 5 elements, false ego, intelligence, the unmanifested, the 10 senses & the mind, the 5 sense objects, desire, hatred, happiness, distress, the aggregate, the life symptoms & convictions are considered to be the field of activities & its interactions
- The personified Vedas continued, "If a person is not engaged in Krsna consciousness and devotional service, it is useless for him to exhibit the symptoms of life"
- The Queen (Arci) was completely aware that her husband (King Prthu) was not dead, although the symptoms of life - action, intelligence and sense perception - had ceased
- The symptom of human life is that he should be very much pessimistic, not optimistic, of this material world. Then there is path of liberation. And if we think that we are very much happy here, that is called illusion, maya
- The symptoms of life, such as desire, anger, hankerings, feelings of attraction, etc., cannot be annihilated