"Syamananda Gosvami" | "Śyāmānanda Gosvāmī" | "Śyāmānanda Prabhu"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Syamasundara Temple (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Syamananda Gosvami"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Advaita Acarya, although a grhastha, was initiated by Madhavendra Puri, and many devotees born in caste brahmana familes were initiated by Sri Rasikananda (a disciple of Sri Syamananda Prabhu), although Rasikananda was not born in a brahmana family
- Another great acarya, Sri Rasikananda, accepted Sri Syamananda as his spiritual master, although Syamananda was not born in a brahmana family
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura remarks that Narottama dasa Thakura and Syamananda Gosvami, although not born in brahmana families, are accepted as bona fide spiritual masters because they were brahmanas by qualification
- Syamananda Gosvami constructed the Syamasundara temple
- Syamasundara Adhikari was a descendant of Rasikananda Murari, the chief disciple of Syamananda Gosvami
- The temple of Ksira-cora-gopinatha still exists in this village, and within the temple the samadhi tomb of Rasikananda Prabhu, the chief disciple of Syamananda Gosvami, can still be found
- To inundate the three worlds with nectar is the purpose of the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. How this could be possible was exhibited by Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami and later by Thakura Narottama dasa and Syamananda Gosvami